DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life Empty
PostSubject: My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life   My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Hope its ok to post mine up,6 tracks that i freaking love.hope you like them too.i wanna let the music doing the talking so here we go.

Jet - Move On
The Killers - Romeo & Juliet
The Enemy - Sing When You're In Love
Alberta Cross - Low Man
Detroit Social Club - Chemistry
The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/9958496/file.html

Enjoy and sorry its a zippyshare link.mediafire and megaupload were a pain for me today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life   My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 pm

drifter69 wrote:
Hope its ok to post mine up,6 tracks that i freaking love.hope you like them too.i wanna let the music doing the talking so here we go.

Jet - Move On
The Killers - Romeo & Juliet
The Enemy - Sing When You're In Love
Alberta Cross - Low Man
Detroit Social Club - Chemistry
The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/9958496/file.html

Enjoy and sorry its a zippyshare link.mediafire and megaupload were a pain for me today.

this looks gooood!
i only have the killers and the airborne toxic events one, and i know jet but don't have that song, but don't know about the others so i'm downloading it now.
i think the version the killers have done of romeo & juliet is way better than the original
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life   My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:45 pm

I love The Airborne Toxic Event
Back to top Go down
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life   My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:15 am

This looks interesting. Thought I was the only one on here that listened to The Enemy! I'll definately check it out shortly.
Back to top Go down
kuruptlon
A Contender
A Contender
kuruptlon

PostSubject: Re: My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life   My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:37 am

Good mixtape, I only knew the Airborne Toxic Event track, which is a great song. Obviously I know Romeo & Juliet but have never heard this version which is stellar.

This mixtape has a good flow to it, I'm really liking The Enemy song.
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life   My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Nice mix. I also love the Killers' version of Romeo and Juliet. Not sure it's "better" than the original, IMO, since it's so very similar, but it's an incredible song none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life   My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mixtape - Soundtrack To My Life
Page 1 of 1