DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Euro Press Clarification

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Euro Press Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Euro Press Clarification   Euro Press Clarification Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:15 pm

I was hoping somebody might be able to help me out real quick. I thought I had the 4th press and the 5th press of the Euro Sink or Swim from Gunner Rec. I just went to check because I noticed the 5th press is actually Blue with White Springe. The 2 copies I have one is opaque the other is clear but both have blue springes. I thought I remember reading there was a 4.5 press to make up for the mistake of the 4th. Is that right or am I making that up?

I guess this brings me to my second question, anyone have a copy of the 5th press (Blue w/White Springe) they want to let go?

Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Euro Press Clarification   Euro Press Clarification Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Yeah technically there is a 4.5 or whatever euro press to make up for the mistake. There is a clear and a non-transparent clear (both with blue springe). I think about 500 to 550 were pressed between the two.
Back to top Go down
cside
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cside

PostSubject: Re: Euro Press Clarification   Euro Press Clarification Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Gunner still has 5th press blue with white springe for order
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Euro Press Clarification   Euro Press Clarification Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:44 am

Interesting. Can you guys check my vinyl page and see if I've incorporated this info corfectly and if you can spot any mistakes or ommissions:

http://www.gaslightanthem.org/vinyl.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Euro Press Clarification   Euro Press Clarification Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:47 am

Well for the 4.5 press. I think there was only around 200 to 250 pressed not 500. I could be wrong. You could drop Gunner a line through his Myspace page to find out for sure.
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Euro Press Clarification   Euro Press Clarification Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:45 am

Thanks guys. I dropped Gunner a line about picking up a copy of the 5th press. I'll ask him about the 4.5 press too while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euro Press Clarification   Euro Press Clarification Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euro Press Clarification
Page 1 of 1