DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)

Go down 
+140
Dan164
labluedahlia
aldotheapache
Rose1991
ivienco
bootime
NotLikeWeBleed
battleborn
katechampagne
mwh
Jaws
grizzly-adamss
housie
maybemabel
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jack
Anya_TGA
infoghost
Halfstepdown
kappanera
OldHaunts
Brookie
Camus
Thunder_Road
LeviLevi
saraM87
jonester
TomPytlos
beckiee1993
raclements
Hanswurst
wvmark73
Coma Girl
cjw744
33RPMHero
Handwritten
Stevearm
dumos
SinkOrSwim.
lorem_ipsum
Arctander
HolyBreakOfDay
LookOnTheBrightSide
tank_grrlblack
guitarguru145
EveryLittleSecret
matkins
juliacote
swannie35
bringiton_ty
Benny989
Shrewsbury_Stars
anchorsaway45
simo
Shorestyle69
Breanne
HighLonesome
keepsake
FelixMA
nomad677
MyRottingBrain
Debonair
Emusic
LaGuitarLady
JDaniels
redheadchick
ExitEnglish
Try Me
acousticbandit
Klown
kirstyt
Sinngh
saltandburn1967
DiamondSinatra
StitchesOnTheRadio
brianisbae
bringiton
outerheaven
Yozzy
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
blakevbhc
rsj
CasanovaBaby90
YouCanCallMeSally
Heart_Strings
CASANOVA, BILLY!
SirPaco
Victoria Sweden
rgillies
daveycrabtree
JimmyB
TroubleHunter
Kosburn59
HorribleCrowe
PFREEZY
Erik Drost
IrishNameAndAnInjury
melissaannandthecool
Steve70s
plugga
Harbortown
ThisMachineKillsFascists
AlrightToDrive
Matilda Noir
eagles1139
Elsie
Christophe
Johnxazn
Daire
Reinvent good times
Gaslight23
StopAndSlideToTheRight
steph
Holland
IAmDisappeared
oh_megan
J.B.R.
thecosmickid
breakwhatbreaksyourheart
AlrightAlright
fullcollapse
ktp
dogsinginblues
steffuhnee
azlisa
GraveRobbers
loazis
Crockin
JJW319
TGAFAN25
dingle_basher
Shake Shake Senora
amberfoyd
SmilinSkullRing
Dillon15s
ShieldYourEyes
drifter69
Little Eden
mwillms1930
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Where do you get your tattoos done ? i'm trying to find the best place to get one.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:49 am

Holland wrote:
Where do you get your tattoos done ? i'm trying to find the best place to get one.

The ship tattoo I'm currently having done is being done by Olivia at sacred art tattoos in chorlton, Manchester.

My gramophone tattoo was done by someone in my home town in Norfolk

Hope this helps, I would definitely recommend sacred art tattoos, go on their Facebook page and have a look in the folders of photos of each artists work
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:07 am

thanks , i shall check them out.
Back to top Go down
AlrightToDrive
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 am

[url=https://servimg.com/view/17223468/3][img]

Recently just got this done at New Tribe Tattoo's in Toronto Smile

It's still a bit scaby and peeling, but you get the just of it Smile
Back to top Go down
AlrightToDrive
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:31 am

[img][url=https://servimg.com/view/17223468/3][img][/img]

Just got this done at New Tribe Tattoo in Toronto!

It's pretty fresh, so it's still a little bit scabby and peeling, but you get the just of it!
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Nice!

I just got a new one, inspired by the lyrics "Stop clicking your red heels and wishing for home" , I also love wizard of oz so why not?? Its not been coloured yet obviously! and I need the lyrics to be added after on the top and bottom.

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 My_tat11com/u/f42/17/22/43/98/my_tat10.jpg[/img][/url]
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Thats nice!!
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:26 pm

I need some lyric ideas for a Gaslight themed tat, but it's kind of overwhelming to be honest!
Back to top Go down
melissaannandthecool
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:59 pm

My brand new gaslight tattoos Very Happy

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:03 pm

^ Oh wow. Awesome. Pure awesomeness.

AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:04 pm

they are amazing , i wish i was more brave.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Whoa, really cool.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:19 pm

great tattoo, love those lines
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:05 am

Those tattoos look fantastic! Very Happy I wish I wasn't such a chicken so I could get one, but I have absolutely no tolerance for pain. At all.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 am

oh_megan wrote:
Nice!

I just got a new one, inspired by the lyrics "Stop clicking your red heels and wishing for home" , I also love wizard of oz so why not?? Its not been coloured yet obviously! and I need the lyrics to be added after on the top and bottom.

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 My_tat11com/u/f42/17/22/43/98/my_tat10.jpg[/img][/url]

that looks cool so far! show us when it's done!
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:01 pm

melissaannandthecool wrote:
My brand new gaslight tattoos Very Happy

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Tumblr11

Sweet! If I would ever get myself a Gaslight-related tattoo I would get that line aswell.

Back to top Go down
Erik Drost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Erik Drost

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 P1020300b

This tattoo is for my mother. She passed away in July. She had braincancer. I've got this tattoo 9 days before her death. The Gaslight Anthem are so special for me. So many good memories.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Hey Erik, welcome to the forum!Very Happy That tattoo is such a beautiful way to honor and remember your mother. Was she a Gaslight fan too?
Back to top Go down
Erik Drost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Erik Drost

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:57 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey Erik, welcome to the forum!Very Happy That tattoo is such a beautiful way to honor and remember your mother. Was she a Gaslight fan too?

She loved Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts. I played this many times for her. And thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Erik Drost wrote:

She loved Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts. I played this many times for her. And thanks for the welcome!

That makes the lyrics even more special. And the tattoo looks beautiful. The artist did a great job!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erik Drost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Erik Drost

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Erik Drost wrote:

That makes the lyrics even more special. And the tattoo looks beautiful. The artist did a great job!Very Happy

I agree! He finished in an hour. I love it , my best investment ever.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:40 pm

That's a beautiful tattoo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Erik Drost wrote:
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 P1020300b

This tattoo is for my mother. She passed away in July. She had braincancer. I've got this tattoo 9 days before her death. The Gaslight Anthem are so special for me. So many good memories.

Amazing.

Last edited by stepsandnumbers on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erik Drost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Erik Drost

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:24 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Erik Drost wrote:

Amazing.

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next