DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)

Go down 
+140
Dan164
labluedahlia
aldotheapache
Rose1991
ivienco
bootime
NotLikeWeBleed
battleborn
katechampagne
mwh
Jaws
grizzly-adamss
housie
maybemabel
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jack
Anya_TGA
infoghost
Halfstepdown
kappanera
OldHaunts
Brookie
Camus
Thunder_Road
LeviLevi
saraM87
jonester
TomPytlos
beckiee1993
raclements
Hanswurst
wvmark73
Coma Girl
cjw744
33RPMHero
Handwritten
Stevearm
dumos
SinkOrSwim.
lorem_ipsum
Arctander
HolyBreakOfDay
LookOnTheBrightSide
tank_grrlblack
guitarguru145
EveryLittleSecret
matkins
juliacote
swannie35
bringiton_ty
Benny989
Shrewsbury_Stars
anchorsaway45
simo
Shorestyle69
Breanne
HighLonesome
keepsake
FelixMA
nomad677
MyRottingBrain
Debonair
Emusic
LaGuitarLady
JDaniels
redheadchick
ExitEnglish
Try Me
acousticbandit
Klown
kirstyt
Sinngh
saltandburn1967
DiamondSinatra
StitchesOnTheRadio
brianisbae
bringiton
outerheaven
Yozzy
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
blakevbhc
rsj
CasanovaBaby90
YouCanCallMeSally
Heart_Strings
CASANOVA, BILLY!
SirPaco
Victoria Sweden
rgillies
daveycrabtree
JimmyB
TroubleHunter
Kosburn59
HorribleCrowe
PFREEZY
Erik Drost
IrishNameAndAnInjury
melissaannandthecool
Steve70s
plugga
Harbortown
ThisMachineKillsFascists
AlrightToDrive
Matilda Noir
eagles1139
Elsie
Christophe
Johnxazn
Daire
Reinvent good times
Gaslight23
StopAndSlideToTheRight
steph
Holland
IAmDisappeared
oh_megan
J.B.R.
thecosmickid
breakwhatbreaksyourheart
AlrightAlright
fullcollapse
ktp
dogsinginblues
steffuhnee
azlisa
GraveRobbers
loazis
Crockin
JJW319
TGAFAN25
dingle_basher
Shake Shake Senora
amberfoyd
SmilinSkullRing
Dillon15s
ShieldYourEyes
drifter69
Little Eden
mwillms1930
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 am

Thanks everyone! I am so in love with it, even now as it is scabby and gross. It was rather painful last night and this morning but it seems to be improving. I can't wait to see how good the healed product will look.
Back to top Go down
Johnxazn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 334mfdu
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 2hdd4dt
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Dmp6o9
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 3309paq

My next session is monday. Hopefully I'll get it finished.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:01 am

^^^^^

It's lovely! Great work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:53 am

Woah, gorgeous! I can't wait to see the end result. Too great.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Screen13

Got this a few hours ago, so happy with it!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Screen13

I'm thinking of getting one on my arm about the same size. Just wondering how painful was it lol?
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:58 pm

It was painful but bearable, towards the back of my arm was the most painful. The 2 and a half hours went relatively quick though which was good
Back to top Go down
Crockin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Crockin

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:

Suhweet man! similar to mine, same area too haha. Looks so good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/crockin
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Crockin wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:

Suhweet man! similar to mine, same area too haha. Looks so good.

Thanks man! Oh really that's cool, obviously great minds think alike haha
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:39 am

Incredible! I love the lettering!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:22 am

fullcollapse wrote:
Incredible! I love the lettering!

Thank you, yeah my tattoo artist was really good, he built it up on my arm and free handed some of it.
Back to top Go down
Johnxazn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:57 am

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 29xx3pg
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 30ibz86
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Zlc7d5

Finished product.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:54 am

This is similar to what I had planned for my next one. It's really good mate!
Back to top Go down
Elsie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Elsie

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:56 pm

I got the tumbling dice inspried tattoo mixed with a lyric of one of my other favourite bands. I don't wanted a band name tattooed on my body, so I brought the lyrics in it and I think both bands fit together.

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Bild1211
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:15 pm

mwillms1930 wrote:
Whats up guys? Im new to the forum, so I figured Id give you all a peek at my arm! all the main peices are there, all thats left is the shadeing/fill in. I sent the photos to the band via thier myspace, hopein they dig as much as I do. more photos to come soon! and yes the one on the bottom is only a few weeks old haha

[img]https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Daddy_12[/img]
[img]https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Daddy_14[/img]
[img]https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Daddy_15[/img]

Hi how long did it take to do that Stay hungry stay free tattoo with the flying tire logo? I was thinking of getting something similar and want to estimate the cost lol. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
IAmDisappeared
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IAmDisappeared

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Got this today. Looks a lot better in reality than on that pic

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 35kmjwz

Back to top Go down
Matilda Noir
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Matilda Noir

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:59 pm

IAmDisappeared wrote:
Got this today. Looks a lot better in reality than on that pic

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 35kmjwz

looks awesome -- simple and clean. Smile....what body part is that btw?
Back to top Go down
IAmDisappeared
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IAmDisappeared

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:13 pm

[quote="Matilda Noir"]
IAmDisappeared wrote:

looks awesome -- simple and clean. Smile....what body part is that btw?

Thanks. It's on my upper left arm
Back to top Go down
AlrightToDrive
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:47 pm

I know there has been like, 12523623 Anchors with Sink or Swim on them already posted,

But for my 17th birthday, i'm getting an old school traditional anchor with black white and blue block colouring, with Sink or Swim on it wrapped in a banner Smile

It'll be my second tattoo, and i'm honestly just so excited for it. I know 17 is young to get something for the rest of your life permanetly inked on your skin, but I know that no matter how old I get, it'll always bring me back to this age.

I'll post pics when it's done in about 2 days!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Elsie wrote:
I got the tumbling dice inspried tattoo mixed with a lyric of one of my other favourite bands. I don't wanted a band name tattooed on my body, so I brought the lyrics in it and I think both bands fit together.

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Bild1211

i like that. i like the black and grey and the way you took an image from one band and lyrics from another.
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 pm

I thought I'd posted mine on here but evidently not, I think I did in a separate post for it but I might aswell post it on here aswell Smile

Tumbling dice cover says it all, and I have Brians signature underneath. He did it himself then I got it tattooed the next day.

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Tumblr_lsaq0sFE3R1qdb2xjo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Photo_10

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Photo_11

After another 2 hour session, about another 2 and a half hours to go Smile
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Looks good, man!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Very very nice.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:53 pm

fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next