DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Nick new to this

Go down 
+3
Holland
Daire
brianisbae
7 posters
AuthorMessage
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

I'm Nick new to this Empty
PostSubject: I'm Nick new to this   I'm Nick new to this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:58 pm

What's up. This seems pretty sick. Gaslight has to be my favorite band, they've helped me through so much. I love them and music like them. Broadway Calls and The Menzingers are pretty sickkk. I'm a junior in high school. I want to be a psychologist. I'm also trying to be a solo musician, and I'm writing songs on my mom's acoustic guitar, and making a music myspace when I have some more completed songs. I love talking about anything so yeahh...that's it...adios!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nick new to this   I'm Nick new to this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Welcome to the site dude!
Nice avatar btw Wink
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nick new to this   I'm Nick new to this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Hello welcome , i write songs on my dads guitar even though i have my own. I think everybody has a guitar they like to write with.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nick new to this   I'm Nick new to this Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Welcome man. Like you I write with and play my mom's acoustic guitar even though I own one myself. Hers is just better and she doesn't know how to play it anyways.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nick new to this   I'm Nick new to this Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Nick welcome to the forum man! Is that you in the avatar? That really is an awesome photo... post a link to some of your music, I would love to hear it! Who influenced you and your style?

EDIT: I looked closely at the image and realised that was Alex R.

Last edited by e7c on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nick new to this   I'm Nick new to this Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Welcome man. Love the avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nick new to this   I'm Nick new to this Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:32 pm

welcome dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nick new to this   I'm Nick new to this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Nick new to this
Page 1 of 1