DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"  Empty
PostSubject: Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"    Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:56 am

Hadn't heard of these guys until this thread: https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/interviews-press-f14/hosted-by-the-gaslight-anthem-t2716.htm

but just listened to Henry's Dream. Wow. Its sorta like a harder rocking  Tom Waits. How did I not know about this band until just now?
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"    Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 am

Nick Cave is awesome check out Grinderman to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"    Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Anyone else think that In the Ghetto could totally be an Arcade Fire song? Arcade Fire have to be fans of Nick Cave.
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"    Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Listen to one of the newer releases (Abbatoir Blues) the chourus on 'there she goes, my beautiful world' is dare say, the best i've ever heard
Back to top Go down
mwh
A Contender
A Contender
mwh

PostSubject: Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)   Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"  Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:16 pm

I've been kinda flogging the Aussie thing here so I figured I'd promote our greatest son, Mr. Nick Cave. If you've not heard/heard of this incredible man, I can't rate him highly enough. Honestly one of the few songwriters in the Bob Dylan/Leonard Cohen level of poetry. As in introduction may I suggest

Into My Arms
The Mercy Seat
Rock of Gibraltar
The Weeping Song
Up Jumped The Devil
Tupelo
Black Hair
City of Refuge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"    Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick Cave (with or without the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, The Birthday Party etc...)"
Page 1 of 1