DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian solo show in Jersey May 7

Go down 
+17
Tobi
CluckyB
borrowedcar
dmac
Clementine
Prisoner
simo
IKeeptheDiner
ral
jeebus
JoshRaymond
colmillionaire
Johnny99
Angry Johnny
Vibes
steady now steady now
rivercities
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show in Jersey May 7   Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:57 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
those freakin' girls ruined it.

Here's what a friend of mine just emailed me about the show:

"I hung out with those two girls outside talking about e-cigarettes for about 20 minutes. They were hammered and you can even hear the one girl scream 'e-cig!!!' It was funny. They were German I believe also (not that we should hold that against them ; )."

I thought I could hear one shout "Zugabe" (encore).
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show in Jersey May 7   Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:43 pm

those e-cigarettes are fuckin weird.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show in Jersey May 7   Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:03 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
IKeeptheDiner wrote:
those freakin' girls ruined it.

Here's what a friend of mine just emailed me about the show:

"I hung out with those two girls outside talking about e-cigarettes for about 20 minutes. They were hammered and you can even hear the one girl scream 'e-cig!!!' It was funny. They were German I believe also (not that we should hold that against them ; )."

I thought I could hear one shout "Zugabe" (encore).

Let me be the first to say sorry for our german girls Wink ...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show in Jersey May 7   Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Is there usually a huge line to get in to the Court Tavern shows? I was too nervous to make the drive down just to find out I can't get in. Do you guys get there ridiculously early?

I went to the Bowery show and was surprised at all the talking. Sounds like it's an epidemic Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Gumption

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show in Jersey May 7   Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 am

The line to get in usually isn't too bad, but yeah, you should get there really early.  This past time (May 7), I got to the bar around 7:30 and they let us head downstairs to the venue area around 8:50 and there was a pretty good line by then.  The worst part is the first band didn't go on until 10 and Brian didn't play until midnight.  Not to mention it was a pressure cooker in there.  Worth it though.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show in Jersey May 7   Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:49 am

Yeah 4.5 hrs would be a rough wait for me. If I don't have a ticket for a show, I usually just skip it. I'm high maintenance! Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show in Jersey May 7   Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:47 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Yeah 4.5 hrs would be a rough wait for me. If I don't have a ticket for a show, I usually just skip it. I'm high maintenance! Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_redface

It is not that long, just get there about an hour before the show starts and wait at the bar by the door to the basement. You'll be golden.
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show in Jersey May 7   Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:54 am

brian played a spring heeled jack song? crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian solo show in Jersey May 7   Brian solo show in Jersey May 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian solo show in Jersey May 7
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3