DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

"Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song.... Empty
PostSubject: "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song....   "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey guys! A few weeks back I heard Brian sing part of Glasvegas' "Geraldine" in one of his songs at some solo performance video I saw on youtube or maybe from a boot?

I can't remember where I heard it but does anyone know what I'm talking about or where I could find it again?

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Greydiamonddesert
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Greydiamonddesert

PostSubject: Re: "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song....   "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 pm

When I read the topic name I thought he played Chuck Ragan...

Not solo and acoustic but here's OWL live at T in the Park with the tag. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAtYQVtVbbA&feature=related
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song....   "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:26 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song....   "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:28 pm

hmm, i just watched that video... i don't think that was the one... he sang it longer and a few times....

i'll keep looking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song....   "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Glasvegas is an amazing band
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song....   "Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Geraldine" in one of Brian's acoustic versions of a song....
Page 1 of 1