DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?

Go down 
+3
PFREEZY
vamike
onlinesongs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
onlinesongs
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon? Empty
PostSubject: A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?   A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:25 am

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but a while back (Oct. '09) on another message board (vinylcollective), someone mentioned talking to Chuck during one of the Revival Tour tour stops and he mentioned getting together with Brian and releasing something, maybe, supposedly later this year.

I can't find the the thread that the post was in, but managed to save the part of the post with that bit of news/rumor:

"I got some pretty rockin' news, though, straight from Chuck [Ragan]. He said he hadn't told anyone but me and someone at SideOne so far, but he and Brian Fallon are going to write a record together
sometime soon."

Not sure how true that is - could just be rumors so far, but the idea of a Chuck/Brian release sounds glorious to me. And it actually seems pretty possible. We'll see, I guess. Hah. Just felt like sharing that with y'all.
Back to top Go down
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

PostSubject: Re: A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?   A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:45 am

that would cool indeed. a split or really writing the songs together?
Back to top Go down
onlinesongs
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?   A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:19 am

I'm not sure really. I assume it'd be something like that Austin Lucas/Chuck Ragan album, Bristle Ridge.

I'm always up for hearing new material any of these guys release so I have my fingers crossed on this. But who knows though.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?   A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Brian did say though he wants to rock. I can't see anything developing with this until 6 months after the new album comes out.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Jeff
A Contender
A Contender
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?   A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Are you sure that is not just talking about the split they already did?

Gospel Songs
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?   A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Jlblue wrote:
Are you sure that is not just talking about the split they already did?

Gospel Songs

Definitely not talking about the split 45. Both Brian and Chuck mentioned it to fans in the fall. Obviously the new Gaslight album + tour will be the priority, so I'd be surprised if it's moved beyond the "lets do a record!" stage.
Back to top Go down
WoodyJoe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WoodyJoe

PostSubject: Re: A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?   A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Wait.
Brian of The Gaslight Anthem and Chuck Ragan formerly of Hot Water Music have released a split?
I want it.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?   A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 am

Yes, but only on vinyl.

Also Brian said to expect this album maybe winter of next year.
Back to top Go down
WoodyJoe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WoodyJoe

PostSubject: Re: A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?   A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:42 am

I will be.
Eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?   A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brian Fallon/Chuck Ragan Record Coming Soon?
Page 1 of 1