DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Witty Subject Line]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sarahjay
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sarahjay

[Witty Subject Line] Empty
PostSubject: [Witty Subject Line]   [Witty Subject Line] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Hello all!

I'm a brand new fan, just saw TGA in concert this past Tuesday, and had only heard The '59 Sound maybe once or twice on the radio before that. Some friends were going to the show, though, and assured me that I'd love them. I was completely blown away! So much energy on stage, such a great sound, and I loved that all the guys looked like they were having just as much fun up there as I was. I went out and bought The '59 Sound and Sink or Swim afterwards, and they've been on heavy rotation all week.

What else can I say? I'm from Toronto, I'm 25, and my musical tastes are pretty diverse. Always open to suggestions!

Oh, and here is a pig. [Witty Subject Line] Icon_porc
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: [Witty Subject Line]   [Witty Subject Line] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Thanks for the pig!

That is a cool way to get into TGA. If you really like diverse music be sure to check out our mixtape section, there is some amazing stuff. Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: [Witty Subject Line]   [Witty Subject Line] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:24 pm

[Generic banter]
Back to top Go down
sarahjay
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sarahjay

PostSubject: Re: [Witty Subject Line]   [Witty Subject Line] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Haha, thanks! I definitely will.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: [Witty Subject Line]   [Witty Subject Line] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 am

It's good to know that people can get blown away by a live performance without knowing all the songs inside out. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: [Witty Subject Line]   [Witty Subject Line] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:20 pm

welcome, Sarah. be sure to thank your friends for dragging you to the show. and with a band like Gaslight, you don't need to know a word of their music to be blown away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Witty Subject Line]   [Witty Subject Line] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:52 pm

[Generic welcome to the forum comment]. Just to continue the theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Witty Subject Line]   [Witty Subject Line] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Witty Subject Line]
Page 1 of 1