DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why have i never heard of this before???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tigrr13
A Contender
A Contender
tigrr13

why have i never heard of this before??? Empty
PostSubject: why have i never heard of this before???   why have i never heard of this before??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:51 pm

http://www.antimusic.com/news/09/sep/18Taco_Bell_Bands_Wanted.shtml

(PR) Everyone loves Fourthmeal! Taco Bell has announced the 2009 installment of its Feed the Beat program. For the last 4 years, Feed the Beat has rewarded 165 up-and-coming bands and artists with the opportunity to receive free Taco Bell while on the road. This year, Feed the Beat will again conduct a nationwide search for 100 bands and provide them with one month's supply of Fourthmeal ($500 in Taco Bell Bucks per band).

The open call for bands to register for Feed the Beat begins Friday September 11th, and will continue through Wednesday, September 30th. Bands interested should visit www.feedthebeat.com/feedthebeatsignup for details on how to enter and for all contest rules.

Feed the Beat is also stepping up its television awareness by participating in televised events such as the MTV Video Music Awards, Movie Awards, VH1 Hip-Hop Honors and other music-oriented events. The 2009 VMA weekend in New York City will act as the launching pad for the 2009 program. Feed the Beat parties will happen all weekend long, beginning with a performance by Cobra Starship at the Fillmore at Irving Plaza on Friday, September 11th and continue through the live broadcast of the VMAs on Sunday, September 13th.

Feed the Beat alumni bands include some of the best musical acts today, including Girl Talk, White Rabbits, A Place To Bury Strangers, Say Anything, Murder By Death, Polar Bear Club, Underoath, The Gaslight Anthem, Shadows Fall, Manchester Orchestra, The Delta Spirit, Poison The Well and The Little Ones.

Be sure to follow Feed the Beat online to get the latest updates, chances to win prizes, and announcements. Feed the Beat winning bands will be announced Wednesday, October 21st via Twitter, Facebook and www.feedthebeat.com.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: why have i never heard of this before???   why have i never heard of this before??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:53 pm

damn thats awesome
Back to top Go down
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: why have i never heard of this before???   why have i never heard of this before??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:15 pm

I'm pretty sure I saw this before and it's not true. The put Ted Leo on that list of "alumni bands" and he caught word of it and got pretty mad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JabarPSU
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: why have i never heard of this before???   why have i never heard of this before??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 pm

I do remember there being some controversy over this contest last year...

but that being said, I just emailed Hollie about this, hopefully they can enter in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why have i never heard of this before???   why have i never heard of this before??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why have i never heard of this before???
Page 1 of 1