DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies, I Have None

Go down 
+22
Danieljsmith
Reinvent good times
MKULTRA
19thirty
Camus
JJW319
drifter69
danbondissafe
JoshRaymond
raptorsaurus
Daggar Slade
Perry
Refused
andy.mac
lynchyeatspizza
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
steph
Jukebox Romeo
kieran
Stalls_Standing
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:34 pm

yeah, I would love to see you guys at the Fest this year...maybe we can start up some donation fund kinda thing here in the US and you guys can play some donation based gigs in UK.
Back to top Go down
danbondissafe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
danbondissafe

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 am

I think fest isn't taking applications this year so it seems unlikely now. Sad

I think once the record is done we'll get around so I'll post here for advice on where we should go!

Thanks guyz
Dan
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Come to Colorado Bondy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 am

i think im going to get a tattoo inspired by you guys, 100 club to be exact
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:35 am

They've just uploaded a new video for their song "Clapton Pond"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGY1m-pnHtM

It's incredible and features Sam Russo.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:54 pm

New album streaming in full at www.rocksound.tv/news/article/stream-the-new-apologies-i-have-none-record
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:09 pm

this album is fucking fantastic.
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:05 am

loving the album! simple but honest assesment Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:26 pm

to quote punknews

Quote :
London is an important record that will be one of the best of the year, perhaps even the next five years. Buy it now and let it enhance your life.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm enjoying this alot. Currently listening on Spotify. I dig.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Thank you for introducing these guys to my life.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:55 pm

^ Yeah ..Never heard of them before...but I love this new album. Bought it on white vinyl yesterday!
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:20 pm

how awesome is The 26? chills.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:15 am

Think it's my favourite song, like ever.

Free release show in London tonight at Old Blue Last in Shoreditch if anyone's about.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:22 pm

This needs bumped in the worst way. Bought this, based on the board's recs. And I will say Thank you, Thank you. Wonderful cd. Can't take it out of the car. Love everything about it. Still haven't gotten the Sharks, but that's next.

Anyone find lyrics to "the 26" yet?? Weirdly enough, all the mass populated lyric sites are missing lyrics to the 26 and Holloway and anywhere, but they have all the rest.
Back to top Go down
Danieljsmith
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Danieljsmith

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Ah, I love AIHN. I've been a fan for years. London is my favourite album of 2012 so far.

I interviewed these guys on my radio show the other day. I can upload it you'd like to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:17 pm

Absolutely. post the link or upload it. Good look.

Danieljsmith wrote:
Ah, I love AIHN. I've been a fan for years. London is my favourite album of 2012 so far.

I interviewed these guys on my radio show the other day. I can upload it you'd like to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Danieljsmith
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Danieljsmith

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:40 am

Here you go: Not the best quality (It was over the phone) but a good interview none the less.

I'm still a newbie, so I can't post links yet:

www(dot)soundcloud(dot)com/danielsmith-29/sets/apologies-i-have-none
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:54 am

I thought I'd might as well order a copy of London along with the 45 single, since they had signed ones at Banquet. I'm glad I did, amazing album.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:37 pm

All of the lyrics are on their bandcamp. Woke up singing Sat In Vicky Park, Foundations, and Long Gone, haha. Listening to now, great coincidence that the thread got bumped as well!

Upon one listen about a month ago, during The 26, was when I realized how great this record was

Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:38 am

These guys are awesome! I just found out about them on this forum 4 days ago and bought their new album as soon as I heard one song from it. I have listened to it 10 times now and I am not getting tired of it one bit. Clapton Pond, Sat in Vicky Park, Foundations, and 26 are phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:00 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
These guys are awesome! I just found out about them on this forum 4 days ago and bought their new album as soon as I heard one song from it. I have listened to it 10 times now and I am not getting tired of it one bit. Clapton Pond, Sat in Vicky Park, Foundations, and 26 are phenomenal.

London is probably my most listened album of the first half of this year. Also came as a surprise. Forums are a great place to discover new music; all of the bands that have threads on this site are worth looking into.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:06 am

JJW319 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

London is probably my most listened album of the first half of this year. Also came as a surprise. Forums are a great place to discover new music; all of the bands that have threads on this site are worth looking into.

You seem like someone who knows their music! Do you recommend any bands that are either similar to The Gaslight Anthem or Apologies, I have None? I feel like they both use imagery of real locations and both have very serious tones to them but they are still fun. Any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:17 am

Hey Germans,
Apologies are coming on tour soon!

Dates:
14.09. DE - Bremen - Tower
15.09. DE - Bielefeld – AJZ
16.09. DE – Wiesbaden – Schlachthof
17.09. DE - Stuttgart - Juha West
18.09. DE - Koblenz - Circus Maximus
19.09. DE - Neunkirchen - Stummsche Reithalle
25.09.-28.09. DE - Hamburg - Reeperbahn Festival

You sure wouldn't want to miss that, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:59 pm

new song:
https://soundcloud.com/uncle_m/raging-through-the-thick-and-and-heavy-darkness-of-a-bloodlust

different from "London" - slower/ more postpunk - but i am really digging this right now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies, I Have None
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: