DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies, I Have None

Go down 
+22
Danieljsmith
Reinvent good times
MKULTRA
19thirty
Camus
JJW319
drifter69
danbondissafe
JoshRaymond
raptorsaurus
Daggar Slade
Perry
Refused
andy.mac
lynchyeatspizza
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
steph
Jukebox Romeo
kieran
Stalls_Standing
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:16 pm

I got my vinyl copy a few days ago and only the two new songs were on it. I'll email the guys and ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:33 pm

yeah, I just ordered mine, too. Stalls convinced me. and Zack, did you get a CD with the vinyl? the vinyl is supposed to just have "Sat In Vicky Park" and "Joiners and Windmills," while the CD that is supposed to come with it has both of those songs and the 2 re-recorded songs
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:09 am

I did get a cd with the vinyl and it only had the two new songs on there
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:40 am

The CDR that you get with the 7" is just the mp3s of the two tracks already on the 7". It was originally planned to be all 4 recorded songs, but the re-recorded versions weren't finished in time, and I think are still being finished now.

Holla x
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:26 pm

hmm...figures. i ordered the 7", and 2 days later see that they're offering a deal where i could have gotten a t-shirt with it for only like 3 more bucks. i woulda jumped all over that deal. oh well. got the record today and it looks great, and the songs are even better. can't complain too much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi Jukebox - I'm real sorry we put the deal up after you ordered - we saw that some people ordered things before and after the deal so we're sending them some extra stuff. Send me your address and we'll post you something extra too.

dan@apologiesihavenone.co.uk

Sorry about that.
Dan
Back to top Go down
Perry
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 am

Guest wrote:
Hi Jukebox - I'm real sorry we put the deal up after you ordered - we saw that some people ordered things before and after the deal so we're sending them some extra stuff. Send me your address and we'll post you something extra too.

dan@apologiesihavenone.co.uk

Sorry about that.
Dan

That's just...

I'll might just buy your 7" just for that generosity (also the fact that I liked your songs of Done posted earlier)
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:07 pm

yeah dude, these guys are awesome. and they obviously care about their fans a lot and are solid dudes. but I would suggest buying their EP "Two Sticks and Six Strings" before the 7", because the EP is 5 songs, whereas the 7" is only 2. you really can't go wrong with either one though, as all 7 songs are excellent. but if you do buy either one, you get a copy of the "Done" EP with it for free. of course, buying both the 7" and the EP wouldn't be a bad thing either...
Back to top Go down
Daggar Slade
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Daggar Slade

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:25 pm

These guys played a great acoustic set at last year's Fest. So glad I got to see it, since I missed their official Fest set.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:28 am

I just heard the two songs streamed off of Punknews.org... SOUNDS GREAT! A,IHN are great!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:39 am

Just ordered the vinyl, I can't wait to hear how it sounds! Dan, get that order to the guy in NC in the mail as fast as possible! I am so excited
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:06 pm

You also get a cut out Rat and Owl aswell! These played with Dear Landlord in Manchester on Friday and almost owned the night, but not quite cause Dear Landlord are beyond incredible.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:13 am

The new shit sounds awesome!

I got the Done EP, the two new songs on 7" and CD for 4 pounds - pretty good.
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
raptorsaurus

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:38 am

These guys are deserve to make it big. I'm just waiting for it to happen.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:12 am

Fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:50 am

Finally getting to see these guys next weekend in Southampton! Yes!
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:33 pm

bummed that they are not playing the fest this year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:40 pm

just downloaded their Done EP. really good so far. need to get more
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
just downloaded their Done EP. really good so far. need to get more

Their stuff just gets better, as far as I'm concerned anyways. You can download their Two Sticks & Six Strings CD from here, legit and free (or donate something if you're feeling nice) - http://music.killyourown.co.uk/album/two-sticks-and-six-strings
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Did these guys ever/are they ever going to upload the re-recorded, full-band versions of "Apologies, I Have One" and "Rearranging the Dust"?
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 pm

I'll email em. Go on Vimeo, there are live versions of both songs with the full band to tide you over
Back to top Go down
danbondissafe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
danbondissafe

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 am

Hi. I just re-found this site in my bookmarks!

We started sorting out the vocals for the 2 re-recorded songs, but I wasn't happy with how Dust came out (I thought the intro was to fast, among other things) and we had already made some changes to AIH0 that we thought made it better as well. I didn't think either came out as well as the 2 songs we did for the 7". We're putting both on our full-length which we hope to record later this year, sorry if anyone wanted to hear them as they were. I promise they will sound "well banging".

A few of our new songs got filmed at a show 2 days ago with The Wonder Years in london though. They are here:

https://www.youtube.com/banquetrecords#p/u/4/XkWRtfE8fSI

and

https://www.youtube.com/banquetrecords#p/u/5/uLfl7ooTqM4

Both of them will be on the full length too.

Some live recordings we did of new songs are going to be on BBC 1 soon as well, i can post a link up when it goes live if you like?

Thanks for your support, it's awesome that people care about songs we are writing, any questions, just ask!

Dan
apologiesihavenone.co.uk
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 am

Do you guys have plans to play the fest this year?
Back to top Go down
danbondissafe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
danbondissafe

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 am

We applied last year and never got on, so I don't know about this year, I guess we'll apply and cross our fingers. It's mega expensive to come over though and it's only really worth it if we can tour around fest to make the cost-to-gigs ratio a little better and I think touring around fest is tricky due to so many bands being around.

I hope we can sort something out, but if not, we'll come over anyway as soon as we can once the new record is done. I'd like to go to Canada too, but I get fidgety in the van if the drive is over 6 hours and canada is pretty huge. Shocked

Dan
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Maybe we can start a kickstarter thing to get you guys to the fest or shit even tour the us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies, I Have None
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: