DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies, I Have None

Go down 
+22
Danieljsmith
Reinvent good times
MKULTRA
19thirty
Camus
JJW319
drifter69
danbondissafe
JoshRaymond
raptorsaurus
Daggar Slade
Perry
Refused
andy.mac
lynchyeatspizza
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
steph
Jukebox Romeo
kieran
Stalls_Standing
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:21 am

What have you heard?
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:25 am

if you're talking to me, i downloaded their Done EP and listened to that
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:11 am

I can not stop listening to A,IHN... hmm time to start the A,IHN forum!

...or maybe not
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:26 pm

I haven't given them a listen in too long. Will have to sort that out later.
Hoping to get to a show somewhen, but a lack of job means no money. Pfft.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:50 pm

E7C - Josh wrote that song and i basically had nothing to do with the lyrics but the line refers to a girl who is 20 years old.

Everyone else: Thank you for the positive feedback, I know it sounds really lame, but its amazing to think that anyone gives a shit about what we are doing and that what we have done has affected anyone at all. I think that for everything we have recorded, our real strength is in seeing us live.

Refused: let me know if we are playing anywhere near you and i'll see if i can get you in for free - i've paid to get people into our shows who can't afford it before and i'll do it again.

We're looking to tour the world so if you know anyone who can put us on a show, let us know and we'll come hammering to your hometown ASAP.

Thank you.

Dan
myspace/apologiesihavenone
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Guest wrote:
E7C - Josh wrote that song and i basically had nothing to do with the lyrics but the line refers to a girl who is 20 years old.

Everyone else: Thank you for the positive feedback, I know it sounds really lame, but its amazing to think that anyone gives a shit about what we are doing and that what we have done has affected anyone at all. I think that for everything we have recorded, our real strength is in seeing us live.

Refused: let me know if we are playing anywhere near you and i'll see if i can get you in for free - i've paid to get people into our shows who can't afford it before and i'll do it again.

We're looking to tour the world so if you know anyone who can put us on a show, let us know and we'll come hammering to your hometown ASAP.

Thank you.

Dan
myspace/apologiesihavenone

That's pretty awesome of you to offer! Thanks. It's usually the travel that bankrupts me as I live in a pretty small town away from all the usual gig hotspots.. So either give me a lift to a show, or come play here. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:36 am

Amen to that Eddy. Most of the time I go to London shows, and it's cost me about £35 before I've even got into the show!
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Stalls_Standing wrote:
Amen to that Eddy. Most of the time I go to London shows, and it's cost me about £35 before I've even got into the show!

Yeah, usually it's London or nothing for me. Getting to Portsmouth or Southampton is easy enough... the only problem is getting back as most trains stop running to my town quite early in the night.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:55 am

if you decide to do an USA east coast tour, be sure to stop by Fayetteville NC... I know, you have never heard of Fayetteville, but let me explain, it is the mid point between Richmond/DC and Atlanta... and it is right off of I-95, so instead of driving 8+ hours, drive 4 play a show here (Fayetteville is the home of Fort Bragg so it really is a large city) and then go on.

My place is huge, we have a guest bedroom with a queen size bed, a queen size fouton, a queen size air matress, a single airmattress, 3 couches and my army cot.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:31 am

shotgun roadying for the Apologies, I Have None World Tour 2010
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:47 pm

The interview is up: http://www.punknews.org/article/34432
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/mikedavies/

They got played on that too, and he read out my fanboy email. For the record I hate Josh and Dan.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:32 am

nice. cool interview. and Stalls, just for the record, i finally got around to actually buying the new ep. thanks again for hooking me up early though. i'm fully addicted to this band now

as for the AM! cover mentioned in the interview, it's a cover of Beginning In an Ending, and is pretty good. also, there is a song called I Hope This Is Quick that is only available on a comp they did, so i just want to make sure everyone's aware of that song too
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:45 am

cool interview... I am still really psyched about these guys.
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:17 am

They emailed me "I Hope This Is Quick," I'll email it to you if you PM me. It's a great track, one of their best.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:42 am

You can also stream it from their myspace http://www.myspace.com/apologiesihavenone

Also. Youtube has some acoustic sets up https://www.youtube.com/user/housmansbookshop
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:41 pm

here's an absolutely glorious picture from that set. i have now determined that it's from the end of Green Green Mabley Green, from the "I" in the "I will crack on" part
Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Apol10
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:44 pm

God damn, Rearranging the Dust is an incredible song.
Back to top Go down
danbond

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:41 am

Sorry to bump this.

We're putting out another release, a 7" with 2 new songs. This is us as a 4 piece since we added a bass player and new drummer and i think we've never sounded better. The 7" will come with a CD with 2 new songs, and a 2 older songs, re-recorded as a 4 piece. I'm so excited to get this out and start focusing on our full-length. The art is below, done by emiloumakes.co.uk

Oh yeah, videos from Fest are on our page now, all as a 4 piece. Have a look - myspace.com/apologiesihavenone

Thanks

Dan

Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Artsmall
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Got some awesome live videos on their site now!
http://www.apologiesihavenone.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:50 pm

any chance someone wouldn't mind uploading the 2 new songs? I would buy the 7", but I'm trying to avoid buying vinyl for fear of becoming addicted and spending a fortune on albums
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Definitely buy the vinyl regardless of addiction, it's so fucking rad. Pop-out Owls and stuff!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:27 pm

I really want to hear the new version of Re-arranging The Dust with the full band. Any idea when that track will be mastered?
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 pm

i think it's done. they're sending out the 4-song CD-R with the vinyl. the 4 songs are the 2 7" songs and re-recorded versions of Apologies, I Have One and Rearranging, which will both be available for a free download
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:28 pm

i just ordered mine - cost me $8 bucks aussie shipping and all, pretty good.

thanks for the info about the songs on the CD, jukebox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies, I Have None   Apologies, I Have None - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies, I Have None
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: