DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classical Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Classical Music   Classical Music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:27 am

Does anyone else love classical music?

Listeing to Rachmaninov now, wow! Check out Tchaikovsky's Symphony Pathetique. I seem to be most drawn to the Russian romantics, with Beethoven & Mozart being the exception.
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:47 am

I had to listen to lots of classic as a kid because of my Dad. I kinda grateful for it as I think its one of the reasons im so open about music now.

Rachmaninov is crazy good I think the best classical piece I have seen live is a modern piece called Ghost Ranch by Micahel Daughtey of course all the old hardcore classical folk got all uptight and started coughing half way through and what not on purpose.

Blue danube is fantastic as well performed live.

You seen much stuff performed by an orchestra live? Well worth it its an amazing wall of sound then you realise there is no amplification involved. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down

Classical Music
Page 1 of 1