DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alkaline Trio

Go down 
+31
33RPMHero
prettyontheinsidex
A_Regular
Danieljsmith
Mr.Grieves
Camus
Jack
Klown
mirrorenigma
steph
Labhras
plugga
Gaslight23
moreblue
LuceroDiehard
PFREEZY
Silver
Jaywalk
isthisreal
sonix
laurendelore
Refused
Smodgers
Forum Owner
lhdez
e7c
Suck_It_Trebek
JoshRaymond
syebot
PatientFabiWheel
JakobDoetman
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
isthisreal
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:24 pm

I've only listened to the last album they did. I dug it, gotta listen to some of their older stuff sometime.
Back to top Go down
Jaywalk
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jaywalk

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:17 am

This Addiction, anyone? As with their last 2-3 albums there's a couple of tracks I really don't like, but still a solid effort.

This band is my "I'm a fucking idiot, but I love being a fucking idiot" band.

I love everything up to & including Crimson. A&I is good too. I just picked up Goddamnit Redux a few weeks ago, it sounds so much better than the original & the DVD is cool too.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Hell YES!! Me! Very Happy
I could punch myself that I discovered them through their new "This addiction" record. Never heard of them before but they are one of my fav. bands now. I also like their old school stuff and the many acoustic versions of their songs. Can't understand why so many old school fans are disappointed by their new albums. Okay, A&I has some very strange songs with some synth effects but it's still a great punkrock album.
New album is awesome, too. "This addiction", "The American Scream" or "Piss & Vinegar" are some of the best Alk3 songs I've ever heard and with "Fine" they have such a fantastic album closer. Really love that record.
But my fav. song is "Mercy Me". It helped me to make it through some dark nights. The song means so much to me.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:10 am

I didn't get this band until I started partying and having relationships and fucking up. Now I love them.

So what do you say?
Your coffin, or mine?
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:10 am

Alkaline Trio to Tour New Album This November & Ticket Details

Punk rock threesome Alkaline Trio will embark on a tour this November, following their eighth studio album release ‘Damnesia’.

The three rockers will showcase their new material at Manchester’s Academy 2, London’s Electric Ballroom in Camden and various other dates, some of which have yet to be officially announced. The album came out on July 12th to good critical acclaim, earning itself and average score of 4/5 from reviewers. This November they’ll bring the new sound to venues across the UK for the first time since last summer.

The gigs will come just a month after vocalist and bassist Dan Andriano tours the UK as part of his solo career with The Revival Tour, and will see his debut solo album ‘Hurricane Season’ released this week under the moniker ‘Dan Andriano in the Emergency Room’. Joining Andriano on The Revival Tour will be Brian Fallon (The Gaslight Anthem), Chuck Ragan (Hot Water Music) and Dave Hause (The Loved Ones).

http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/167070/9
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:16 am

I miss when they used to make good music.
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:09 am

Does anyone know if the forthcoming U.K tour will be acoustic or a normal electric band performance?

Maybe the set will be half (electric) and half (acoustic) ?

Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Was anybody going to the UK tour which was due to begin next week, just to let you know if you didn't already, it has been postponed until sometime in the future due to Matt recently breaking his ankle or leg Sad
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:10 pm

I am secretly happy because I couldn't make it this time Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:14 pm

plugga wrote:

Haha lets hope you can when they reschedule it Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:
plugga wrote:

Haha lets hope you can when they reschedule it Smile

I just need it to be next year since I am 90% sure I am going to be in the uk, I'd love to see them!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:33 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:
Was anybody going to the UK tour which was due to begin next week, just to let you know if you didn't already, it has been postponed until sometime in the future due to Matt recently breaking his ankle or leg Sad
Bloody hell, thank god you posted that - would have been merrily making my way to Manchester next Tuesday otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:47 pm

markbarlow wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:
Bloody hell, thank god you posted that - would have been merrily making my way to Manchester next Tuesday otherwise.

No problem, I was going to that show too Sad
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:39 am

don 't know anything about the band but since i've discorvered warbrain i can't stop listening to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Labhras wrote:
don 't know anything about the band but since i've discorvered warbrain i can't stop listening to it
Was that after hearing Brian chucking it in at the end of Great Expectations?
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:13 pm

markbarlow wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Was that after hearing Brian chucking it in at the end of Great Expectations?
yes! i youtubed it afterwards and now i love it in it's own right. i'll have to check out more of their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Check out the album 'Remains' which Warbrain is on, personal favourite tracks would be 'Sadie' and 'Queen of Pain'
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:11 am

found on last.fm two london concerts on may.. anything official?
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:46 pm

http://www.nme.com/news/alkaline-trio/60295
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:48 pm

sweeet, I'll go to both if I can!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Iv'e already got a ticket for the manchester show, but I wanna go to the intimate London barfly show as well if my funds will let me haha Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Anyone know if Dave Hause will still be supporting?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:22 pm

markbarlow wrote:

he said that's the plan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:20 pm

plugga wrote:
markbarlow wrote:

he said that's the plan!
Excellent. I've asked for a refund as I've no idea where I'll be next May but if I'm free I'll be getting a ticket nearer the time.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbErJY9XC1E&feature=related how good is this live?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alkaline Trio   Alkaline Trio - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alkaline Trio
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next