DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's up guys?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthJerseyTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SouthJerseyTGA

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: What's up guys?   What's up guys? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:20 am

What's up, my name's Scott.

I'm (as of Feb 25th) the newest member. I'm 23 and from New Jersey, a Rutgers Grad, and always support my home state bands. EVEN if their from North Jersey!

Favorite bands are Springsteen, Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon, Franz, and the Killers (I know I know... but like Muse they are friggin sick live and Sam's Town is a good album)... Anyway, Gaslight has now joined that group.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up guys?   What's up guys? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:48 am

sweet dude welcome
Back to top Go down

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up guys?   What's up guys? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Hello. I like your choice of bands, I think Spingsteen, KoL and Killers are awesome too, and it's always imperative to support your homestate/county/town bands!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up guys?   What's up guys? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:59 am

glad to have you here... that is a good list and to have TGA included in it is pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up guys?   What's up guys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up guys?
Page 1 of 1