DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Painkillers' lyrics online at genius.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

'Painkillers' lyrics online at genius.com Empty
PostSubject: 'Painkillers' lyrics online at genius.com   'Painkillers' lyrics online at genius.com Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:57 am

I've just found this page, which has all the lyrics, though I am not sure if they were taken from the booklet.

http://genius.com/albums/Brian-fallon/Painkillers

However, I suggest we keep discussing songs in individual lyrics threads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Trey810
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

'Painkillers' lyrics online at genius.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' lyrics online at genius.com   'Painkillers' lyrics online at genius.com Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 1:04 pm

I know I pm'ed you but I finally figured out how to comment (didn't realize you had to create an Introduce Yourself post first). I'm the one who created all of the Genius pages for Painkillers and they're only taken from other websites and even from some posts here at Dimestore Saints, so I can't be certain about how correct they are, but if anyone here does have a hard copy of the album and the booklet and wants to offer some corrections, I'd be more than happy to edit the lyrics. Wink
Back to top Go down

'Painkillers' lyrics online at genius.com
Page 1 of 1