DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?

Go down 
+2
aelliott88
howkflakegirl1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
howkflakegirl1
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Empty
PostSubject: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Hey guys, so I'm heading to the Manchester and Nottingham shows in England, just wondered if anyone fancied meeting beforehand? I'm going alone as none of my friends could (and tbh none of them are massive TGA or BF fans), but it would be cool to meet people beforehand, maybe for a pint?

Thanks,

Jane.
Back to top Go down
aelliott88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
aelliott88

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 am

Hey

I am also going to the Manchester show, I am also go for the same reason!

Be happy to meet up and talk TGA and Fallon.

Cheers

Andrew
Back to top Go down
howkflakegirl1
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Excellent! Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Sure, I'm literally a short walk from Rock City in Nottingham and I'll be bringing over a few friends to the show. I could add you guys on Facebook and sort out an event on there that we can organise the meet on?
Back to top Go down
howkflakegirl1
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Yeah that would be great. I'm 'Jane Howkins' on facebook.
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 9:10 pm

awesome!
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 12:02 am

I'm in too! I'll probably walk around a bit to at least get the gist of each city but it's always good to meet new people, especially from here Smile
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:27 am

ivienco wrote:
I'm in too! I'll probably walk around a bit to at least get the gist of each city but it's always good to meet new people, especially from here Smile

Nottingham?
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 1:55 pm

riversedge wrote:
ivienco wrote:

Nottingham?

By 'here I meant the forum Smile and I'll be wandering around all the cities really, I've never been to the UK so everything's new to me Smile I'll be at all the shows in the UK so you can find me roaming around the city before each gig Smile

BTW my name on Facebook is Ivana Ienco (well it's my real name, not just on FB hahah)
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Ok it seems I grin a lot when I talk AND when I write hahahah
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:42 pm

Haha awesome! I'll get round to adding you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
aelliott88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
aelliott88

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:20 am

ivienco wrote:
riversedge wrote:
ivienco wrote:

Nottingham?

By 'here I meant the forum Smile and I'll be wandering around all the cities really, I've never been to the UK so everything's new to me Smile I'll be at all the shows in the UK so you can find me roaming around the city before each gig Smile

BTW my name on Facebook is Ivana Ienco (well it's my real name, not just on FB hahah)

Good stuff, I am at most of the UK gigs (Manchester, Glasgow and London) be happy to meet up with people.
Back to top Go down
aelliott88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
aelliott88

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:22 am

my facebook is Andrew Elliott and instagram andrewelliott88

If anyone would like to get in touch.
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:46 pm

Awesome man,
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:46 pm

Only if you're a toon fan and not a mackem Wink
Back to top Go down
aelliott88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
aelliott88

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Haha, I am a Newcastle fan!
Back to top Go down
Adam_And_The_Zombies
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Adam_And_The_Zombies

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:05 pm

I might be tempted, my name is Adam Hindle on Facebook.

I'm going to be in Manchester for 3 nights, thought I may as well take a short holiday as it's my first time in the city Laughing
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 1:58 pm

I'm writing down a few ideas of things I want to see during the day, so if anyone wants to join me in the city sightseeing you're more than welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:45 pm

Hint if you're sightseeing in Nottingham: the castle is rubbish!
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 12:55 pm

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
Hint if you're sightseeing in Nottingham: the castle is rubbish!

haha duly noted, thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
howkflakegirl1
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:26 pm

I'll probably be there in the day for Manchester and Nottingham too, here is my facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/jane.howkins
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:03 pm

aelliott88 wrote:
Haha, I am a Newcastle fan!

good lad!
Back to top Go down
howkflakegirl1
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:54 am

For Manchester, I think we're gonna meet at the venue about 5.40 if anyone else wants to meet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?   Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet up before the Manchester and Nottingham shows?
Page 1 of 1