DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice to meet you--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

Nice to meet you-- Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you--   Nice to meet you-- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Been lurking on the board for a few months, but I decided to jump in to help satiate my fill of everything TGA related. Saw them in hometown of Pittsburgh last month. Incredible. Amazing, all those superlatives. I've introduced the music to my wife, my 5 yr old daughter, our nanny, and 5-6 friends. Of course, they are hooked too. I've been waiting for something like this to come down the pike. I'm a warped tour music type of guy, but this stuff is real, genuine. I have trouble listening to anything else since I discovered TGA a scant 3 mos ago. (I know, Johnny come lately). Anyway, can't wait to see them again in the east, although it doesn't look like until Fall ;( My faves--1930, 59 Sound, We came to dance and Miles Davis. Can't get my daughter off of Great Expectations and the "dancing on the architecture" song. Nice to be here...
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Nice to meet you-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you--   Nice to meet you-- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:14 pm

That is good to see someone else that is bringing TGA out to the masses! I have my wife and daughter hooked also! infact I sometimes sing 1930 to my daughter as a lullaby. My daughter is only 13 months now, so she does not have any real favorites but she loves to dance to the songs
Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you--   Nice to meet you-- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Reinvent good times wrote:
I have trouble listening to anything else since I discovered TGA

This sounds so familiar! Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice to meet you-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you--   Nice to meet you-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you--
Page 1 of 1