DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live at Park Ave. PO

Go down 
+12
geezfools
MCStevepants
brick
fylo
stephendgaf
liveit
Scott
Jukebox Romeo
Stalls_Standing
Asleepontheforestfloor
vamike
soconfg
16 posters
AuthorMessage
soconfg
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Live at Park Ave. PO Empty
PostSubject: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:11 am

http://www.parkavecds.com/mini/
Back to top Go down
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:20 am

with shipping it makes €21 for me, too much for just 6 live songs.
thanks anyway for posting that.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Thanks man. only $15 for me.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:43 pm

$5 for US shipping?
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 pm

didn't they say this would be released on cd too? cause i don't wanna get headed down that vinyl collecting road. my annual income of $0 can't support that hobby too well
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:35 pm

[quote="Stalls_Standing"]$5 for US shipping?[/quote]

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:20 am

brian if you get this could u pick me up a copy too???
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:07 pm

am I crazy? doesn't this defeat the purpose of the whole "record store day"????
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 pm

yeah, agreed.
Back to top Go down
fylo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:18 am

liveit wrote:
am I crazy? doesn't this defeat the purpose of the whole "record store day"????

The money still goes to the record store atleast, so it's not a total defeat.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:13 am

Yeah, I guess it kind of defeats the purpose, but hey, free poster.
Back to top Go down
brick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brick

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:02 pm

put an order in for one. i really like the prospect of that setlist.

heres looking at you kid, blue jeans and white t-shirts, navesink banks (the later being one of my favourite tracks live)
Back to top Go down
MCStevepants
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MCStevepants

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:31 pm

I hope the record store I'm going to on record store day has it.
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 pm

email or call your local record shop, that's what I did and my shop happens to be getting everything I want in, plus they're holding it all for me if I come in that day, stoked!
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:15 am

I emailed my local record store (in the UK) and they said as far as they were aware it was just a US release, so to get one I think I may have to order on from Park Ave.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:29 am

i ordered mine to be sent over. it's not cheap i know but couldn't resist!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:48 am

Did it cost the best part of £20 ktp? I looked into it a while back though I haven't ordered one yet. It's pretty steep, but its limited edition and its Gaslight so its got to be done!
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Live at Park Ave. PO Two210

Live at Park Ave. PO Two10

Apparently there are two signed copies of Live at Park Ave randomly given out when you purchased a copy at Park Ave site, one is for sale on ebay right now.

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-GASLIGHT-ANTHEM-LIVE-AT-PARK-AVE-RSD-SIGNED-AUTO_W0QQitemZ220412740355QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item33519f8303&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:39 pm

thats awesome. lucky you! haha. i like how the person on ebay was willing to part with it because they figured someone else would "cherish it much more," but at the same time its not that hard to get their autographs if you go to their shows.
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Haha i don't have a copy (of this or even a copy of Live at Park Ave. I'm trying to get other TGA stuff first), i just saw it online so i figured i'd just post it here. personally, i'd prefer to have it autographed in person and never part with it. I'm not one to chase after a copy that was already autographed, it would seem less meaningful to me (haha or maybe that's just me).

i was gonna try to get SATQ autographed when they were in town, but my gf had an exams all week so she needed to study. I'm just hoping I'll get another chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:45 am

It's a shame it went to someone who is going to sell it. If I have got a signed one, I would have kept it private. The simple nature of the cover makes it look great signed though... but I agree it's better to get stuff signed in person if you can.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:32 pm

yeah but its cool that theyre willing to part with it for someone that really would want it.
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:33 pm

I think both you guys are right (tomaldo and steph), I was over at the vc message board, and the seller posted the the info about it and was willing to trade it. The seller wanted to trade it cause he isn't a huge fan of tga, but i guess a suitable trade couldn't be made and decided to put it on ebay. Like if I wasn't really a fan of a band (and I had something worth trading) I'd definitely be up for a trade...

But on the other hand, it'd be nice if the signed copy went to a hardcore tga fan, someone who could appreciate it, and not have to jump through hoops to get it.
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Wow, the signed Live at Park Ave went for $117.50 US.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:25 am

I did not think it would go for that much! I hope someone here got it. I was willing to go as high at 75 but that was when the bidding was stuck at 41.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. PO   Live at Park Ave. PO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live at Park Ave. PO
Page 1 of 1