DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

live at park ave for trade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

live at park ave for trade Empty
PostSubject: live at park ave for trade   live at park ave for trade Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:31 am

hey, i have a double of live at park ave, looking to trade for stuff i dont have. i realize that the stuff i want is rarer than the park ave 10" is, so it might be a longshot but whatever.anyway my wants are
SOS on blue, white with red splatter, white with blue springe and "crystal clear"
SOS demos on blue/grey splatter
american slang VC and euro versions
59 sound green

also, any loved ones (except s/t 10"), or strike anywhere stuff

pm me if interested
thanks!
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: live at park ave for trade   live at park ave for trade Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 am

Gunner might still have some copies of the white with blue springe. He might even have a copy of the blue as well. Give him a shout through his myspace (http://www.myspace.com/gunnerrec). Shipping is a little high (as it comes from Germany) but I've always had good experiences buying from him.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: live at park ave for trade   live at park ave for trade Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:30 pm

thanks i'll definitely give him a shout. i dont have a myspace though, i'll check the gunner site for an email address

thanks
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: live at park ave for trade   live at park ave for trade Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Also, the VC American Slang is up on the Vinyl Collective Limited Pressing Marketplace.

VC American Slang Variant

Buy it now $40. Not sure what it's going for on eBay right now, but $40 doesn't seem terrible.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: live at park ave for trade   live at park ave for trade Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 pm

It's gone for 30 more recently and theres one for 30 on the vc board right now, just seeing if anyone might wanna trade for this rather than spend the cash
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: live at park ave for trade   live at park ave for trade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 pm

for anyone that's interested, he said they were out of the blue and white with blue springe but had clear with springe (5 copies)
he said there's gonna be another press soon as well, on red. i asked if it was gonna be different to the red there already is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: live at park ave for trade   live at park ave for trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

live at park ave for trade
Page 1 of 1