DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live at Park Ave. available for download in the US as well

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Live at Park Ave. available for download in the US as well Empty
PostSubject: Live at Park Ave. available for download in the US as well   Live at Park Ave. available for download in the US as well Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Live at Park Ave. is available for download in the US from thinkindie (it was previously available on itunes Europe only)

http://digital.thinkindie.com/search/release.php?x=release_info&release_id=33726
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. available for download in the US as well   Live at Park Ave. available for download in the US as well Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:08 pm

This has been available via Think Indie since a few weeks after the vinyl was released in April of last year. It was posted before but it's definitely worth a purchase for anyone that doesn't already have a copy.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. available for download in the US as well   Live at Park Ave. available for download in the US as well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:33 am

ral wrote:
This has been available via Think Indie since a few weeks after the vinyl was released in April of last year. It was posted before but it's definitely worth a purchase for anyone that doesn't already have a copy.

oops; thanks for the correction (admin feel free to delete)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
divoz
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
divoz

PostSubject: Re: Live at Park Ave. available for download in the US as well   Live at Park Ave. available for download in the US as well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:31 pm

i have a copy w/ the poster, one of my favorite TGA releases, i hope they put out something else on record store day this year
Back to top Go down

Live at Park Ave. available for download in the US as well
Page 1 of 1