DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon Island Records take over

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ProMayhem
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ProMayhem

Brian Fallon Island Records take over  Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon Island Records take over    Brian Fallon Island Records take over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 4:34 pm

Seems Brian is taking over Island Records' Twitter today! Guess he'll be answering questions and such?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Island Records take over    Brian Fallon Island Records take over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 7:50 pm

he answered a few good questions and he even answered one of mine!

I think that's so cool of him taking time for his fans and answering as many questions as he can
Back to top Go down
ProMayhem
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ProMayhem

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Island Records take over    Brian Fallon Island Records take over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Answered mine too which was cool
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Island Records take over    Brian Fallon Island Records take over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Some interesting info:
- Low Love will be a B-side. He also named it the hardest song to leave of the album
- About playing TGA songs on his current tour: "time to time I'll do a new version of some. But not always and only out of honor to my band."
- His pre-show routine is quite funny: "it looks mostly like pacing back and forth."
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Island Records take over    Brian Fallon Island Records take over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 10:50 pm

Since I missed it...anything else interesting? Kinda cool he struggled with the idea of keeping Low Love off the record.
Back to top Go down
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
The_River

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Island Records take over    Brian Fallon Island Records take over  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 5:54 am

mingus wrote:
Some interesting info:
- Low Love will be a B-side. He also named it the hardest song to leave of the album

It will be out on a record for record store day.

mingus wrote:
Some interesting info:
- His pre-show routine is quite funny: "it looks mostly like pacing back and forth."

This, and smoking a couple of cigarettes. No vocal warm-up, which I find quite impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Island Records take over    Brian Fallon Island Records take over  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon Island Records take over
Page 1 of 1