DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover) Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover)   Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Hey,
Brian was playing a little acoustic set in a record-store called "Michelle Records" in Hamburg before playing with Gaslight (Sporthalle), 1Nov2012 .
Here' s a video from me, him playing a Bright Eyes cover of the song " Let' s not shit ourselves (To Love And To Be Loved) " from the "Lifted..." record.
I think this is the first time ever he was playing this song! In my opinion he played like 6 songs and talked a lot to the crowd. like a hundred people i would say. I hope you enjoy it...I have two more vids (Our Fathers Sons, National Anthem), will upload them tomorrow.

Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover) Dscn2613

Last edited by sinkorswimmydear on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover)   Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:21 am

thanks so much Smile this is great Smile
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover)   Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:41 am

Thanks! This is the song that got me into Bright Eyes, really cool to see Brian do it. Feels a bit weird though since Brian and Conor have pretty differerent vocal approaches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover)   Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon acoustic at Michelle Records, Hamburg 1.11.12 (Bright Eyes Cover)
Page 1 of 1