DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris from This Charming Man

Go down 
+2
The_River
chrischarmingman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chrischarmingman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Chris from This Charming Man Empty
PostSubject: Chris from This Charming Man   Chris from This Charming Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:22 am

Hey everyone! My names chris and i was the bassist in This Charming Man. Hope to get to chat with all of you!
Back to top Go down
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
The_River

PostSubject: Re: Chris from This Charming Man   Chris from This Charming Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 6:20 am

Hello, welcome here.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Chris from This Charming Man   Chris from This Charming Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 7:18 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Asmith1912
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Asmith1912

PostSubject: Re: Chris from This Charming Man   Chris from This Charming Man Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 12:33 pm

Welcome Chris!
Back to top Go down
TrueBeliever
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Chris from This Charming Man   Chris from This Charming Man Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Welcome Chris!

If you'd entertain me for a minute, I have some fanboy questions about Brian Fallon that you may have insight towards? I really like The Gaslight Anthem's latest releases, they're one of my favorite bands. But I fell in LOVE with This Charming Man's Every Little Secret and The Gaslight Anthem's Sink or Swim because my favorite genre of music is by far punk rock.

Brian's been drifting farther and farther away from punk rock with every release. What punk rock band's was he/you all into growing up? How deep into the punk scene was he? It's something I've often wondered about - exactly how big of a part punk rock was on his life - because he seems to have put that behind him.
Back to top Go down
hckywood009
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Chris from This Charming Man   Chris from This Charming Man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:29 pm

chrischarmingman wrote:
Hey everyone! My names chris and i was the bassist in This Charming Man. Hope to get to chat with all of you!

Hola Chris. Was just listening to some of those jams the other day. Nice work and great to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris from This Charming Man   Chris from This Charming Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris from This Charming Man
Page 1 of 1