DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vinyl by Chris #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Vinyl  by Chris #2 Empty
PostSubject: Vinyl by Chris #2   Vinyl  by Chris #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:18 am

So I only recently got into collecting Vinyl (thanks Stalls for getting me a copy of TGA's 59 Sound Single Gold) and I am really glad that I did.

Less than a month ago, I never really got the appeal of listening to a record, it seemed out dated and pointless, but I just read this interview by Chris #2 from Antil-Flag and I think this part really sums up Vinyl:

"The future of the music industry isn't really a concern of mine. We were a band long before a music industry cared about us, we will be a band long after it does. Vinyl is the only place people are finding emotional attachment to their music, because it's a sit down and listen piece, you have to choose that piece, it's not at the touch of a click wheel on an iPod, or in your car. It's a real choice to devote time to that music."

here is the link to the full interview: Anti Flag Interview
Back to top Go down
PatientFabiWheel
A Contender
A Contender
PatientFabiWheel

Vinyl  by Chris #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinyl by Chris #2   Vinyl  by Chris #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:34 am

That's awesome.....since TGA I'm also buying vinyls.....and they are not that expensive like cd's!
Back to top Go down

Vinyl by Chris #2
Page 1 of 1