DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey from Providence, RI!! Anyone have tickets for Lupo's tomorrow night?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
erica1396
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
erica1396

Hey from Providence, RI!! Anyone have tickets for Lupo's tomorrow night? Empty
PostSubject: Hey from Providence, RI!! Anyone have tickets for Lupo's tomorrow night?   Hey from Providence, RI!! Anyone have tickets for Lupo's tomorrow night? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Hello, my name is Erica, I've been listening to the Gaslight Anthem for like 2 years now I think, I'm 19 and a student at the rhode island school of design.. i've done some gaslight fanart actually (but i won't post that just yet) I realize I'm not their typical demographic but I think that might be why I'm so appealed to them? Anyways, while I'm posting I might as well ask, anyone have any general admission tickets for the gaslight show tomorrow night (2/27) at Lupo's in Providence?? Willing to pay face value or like $25. I realize this isn't the right place to post this but it's kind of a desperate situation and the concert is tomorrow night so... ya. If by any chance anyone who is trying to get rid of some tickets sees this, message me please!!!!!
Thanks!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hey from Providence, RI!! Anyone have tickets for Lupo's tomorrow night?
Page 1 of 1