DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties

Go down 
+2
BKO5950505
LuceroDiehard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties   Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:23 pm

The Gaslight Anthem’s Brian Fallon recalled the singer once gatecrashing a party, just like a workaday acquaintance might. “I threw this barbecue one time and, in the middle of it, we heard a knock at the door. It was Bruce Springsteen. He just invited himself. Seriously man - what do you say when Bruce Springsteen shows up? “

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/10-reasons-why-bruce-springsteen-is-the-boss-30963771.html
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
BKO5950505
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BKO5950505

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties   Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 1:23 pm

haha...That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
NotLikeWeBleed
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties   Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:25 pm

Met Brian at guitar center a few years back and asked him how life was going after we talked guitars, and he told me about this! He was like oh everything is great man were working on some music and I just moved into a new house, which was followed by yeah Bruce showed up to a little party I was having and nobody wanted to hang out with me anymore lol
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties   Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:48 pm

NotLikeWeBleed wrote:
Met Brian at guitar center a few years back and asked him how life was going after we talked guitars, and he told me about this! He was like oh everything is great man were working on some music and I just moved into a new house, which was followed by yeah Bruce showed up to a little party I was having and nobody wanted to hang out with me anymore lol

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
LaVidaLoca
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties   Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:35 am

Man thats great, hanging around with the Boss! Awesome!
Lets make a BBQ 😂
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties   Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:07 pm

wow that's great!!!! imagine sth like that will happen to you xd
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties   Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 am

If that's all it takes for Bruce to show up somewhere, let's build a BBQ pit and throw a party. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties   Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon on Springsteen Crashing one of his parties
Page 1 of 1