DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon on Tom from Agianst Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Brian Fallon on Tom from Agianst Me Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon on Tom from Agianst Me   Brian Fallon on Tom from Agianst Me Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:03 am

http://thegaslightanthem.tumblr.com/post/22701565273/so-toms-gonna-be-laura-now-and-in-2012-i-still

So Tom’s gonna be Laura now… and in 2012 I still find people on the internet commenting on another persons life how they insult and condemn a person for his choices.

How about the people who go through this and never find peace and end up committing suicide? Would you rather that? Or maybe he could become a raging drug addict and ruin his life and family? Would you rather that? Or maybe we could have rules from a dictator where everyone gets killed for anything they believe against the government, oh wait that doesn’t work…

Brian Fallon on Tom from Agianst Me Tumblr_m3qnunbYKn1rsud9uo1_400
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Brian Fallon on Tom from Agianst Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on Tom from Agianst Me   Brian Fallon on Tom from Agianst Me Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:11 am

I'm glad Brian brought up some of the points he did in that post. What about the people that turn to drugs to deal with this? What about the people that can't deal at all and commit suicide? No matter what, everyone should just be supportive and accepting and hopefully Tom will find the peace that he deserves.
Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon on Tom from Agianst Me
Page 1 of 1