DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGA-guitar pick for sale?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tigerstrom29
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
tigerstrom29

TGA-guitar pick for sale? Empty
PostSubject: TGA-guitar pick for sale?   TGA-guitar pick for sale? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:42 am

So I wonder if someone could help a guitar pick collector out? I've collected guitar picks from various bands for numerous years and even though I've seen the boys play a couple of times I haven't had the luck to have catched any, I guess all band are not like KISS;). So if someone feel that they could sell one pick to me, feel free to send me a PM and we sort it out there!
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Chronicallymichael
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chronicallymichael

PostSubject: Re: TGA-guitar pick for sale?   TGA-guitar pick for sale? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:54 pm

I might actually have a couple of TGA picks somewhere, one I got from when they played the Troxy in London and Brian through one at my face Smile, and one I got with the Handwritten CD Ill have a look!
Back to top Go down
knuckles
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
knuckles

PostSubject: Re: TGA-guitar pick for sale?   TGA-guitar pick for sale? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 10:54 pm

I picked up an Alex Levine "New York Mets" style pick off the floor at the last show I went to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA-guitar pick for sale?   TGA-guitar pick for sale? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGA-guitar pick for sale?
Page 1 of 1