DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Kill a King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

To Kill a King Empty
PostSubject: To Kill a King   To Kill a King Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 am

I'm really into these guys right now and they don't seem to have a very big following so I'm desperately trying to recruit people, mainly so I have someone to talk about them with. I got into them from Bastille (they're pals) but they have a really different sound from them. Some compare them to The National, though I think that comparison is only really present because both singers have deep voices not that often heard in popular music.

Anyway, they get kinda deep lyrically and the singer Ralph has a gorgeous voice. One of their EPs is available for free download (which contains some of my favorite songs of theirs) and they have a bit on Spotify US (and probably more on Spotify UK).

free download from bandcamp: http://tokillaking.bandcamp.com/album/my-crooked-saint
Back to top Go down

To Kill a King
Page 1 of 1