DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk Empty
PostSubject: Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk   Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:15 am

My band just released three songs from an upcoming long ep/short full-length of 8 songs that we are releasing later this summer. This probably isn't a sound too many folks from the board would be into, but I do know there are a few Streetlight fans here. If you like what you hear, we're playing Mystic, CT tomorrow (Friday, July 21), Montclair, NJ on Saturday the 22nd, and Burtonsville, MD on Sunday the 23rd. More details at www.killlincolndc.com, and 3 new mp3s here: http://www.mediafire.com/?56yaa4i3cwc4vck

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk   Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:53 pm

good stuff. what do you play?
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk   Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:04 am

Sounds awesome. I never listen to ska besides Streetlight/Catch 22 but you guys sound a lot better than the average ska band.
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk   Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 am

thanks for checking it out. i'm on drums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk   Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill Lincoln - DC ska/punk
Page 1 of 1