DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22

Go down 
+60
biggs
Keele
dustinpardue
Hasler09
PC89
Tincan Sailor
nivek87
1930_GA
poormrpitiful
Franco3088
Marcooney
33RPMHero
Behold The Username
rgillies
Jack
henn
The Angry Johnny Revue
ral
big blue
jzancan
matkins
scarsrsouvenirs
Asmith1912
bigbug
brunswick18
lo
enola
eagles1139
Hanswurst
mingus
prettyontheinsidex
LiveFastDieOld
Roe
Christophe
FrankieG
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jaws
Anya_TGA
built2last25
Coltrane
jensomniac
NoSurrender
DeathoftheCool
NeverTrustAJunkie
zerb012345
Rizz
Rogicon
rumham
reitzel6570
njguy99
BossTime
BKO5950505
turnitin2004
flannel
Bobul
StitchesOnTheRadio
ManasquanMike
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Debonair
Shrewsbury_Stars
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
rgillies
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rgillies

Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:44 pm

I would be eternally grateful for a copy!
Back to top Go down
Behold The Username
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Behold The Username

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Hello I would love a copy of this amazing acoustic show, whenever you have time.....Couldn't believe Brian played "Too Much Blood" and "Stay Lucky"...so awesome...his banter was great as well.....Thank You
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Thanks for the great job recording Debonair. I have to say that Brian's speech before playing Atlantic City was great and very telling. That speech was clearly intended as post-script to his ill-fated tumblr post.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Do you mind if I get a copy of it too? I really want to hear Long Drive. Just whenever you get the chance. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Marcooney
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:21 am

I would love a copy if you get a chance! wish I coulda been there...
Back to top Go down
Franco3088
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 am

Long time lurker, first time poster. Would love a copy of this, I was at the show Saturday and it was great. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:22 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Thanks for the great job recording Debonair. I have to say that Brian's speech before playing Atlantic City was great and very telling. That speech was clearly intended as post-script to his ill-fated tumblr post.

No problem. That speech was awesome. Brian clearly felt bad for what happened. if you caught it at another part of the show someone said "sorry" for something and Brian responded like hey no worries man I've had to publicly apologize before - it's awful.

Both shows really seemed like a way for Brian to clear the air and get back to the roots of what's important in his music/shows.

------

Thank you once again to everyone who sent me a message about the show. I think I've sent it to everyone so far who've asked. Pm me if I haven't. Or post here. Glad you're all enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:42 am

Debonair wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

No problem. That speech was awesome. Brian clearly felt bad for what happened. if you caught it at another part of the show someone said "sorry" for something and Brian responded like hey no worries man I've had to publicly apologize before - it's awful.

Both shows really seemed like a way for Brian to clear the air and get back to the roots of what's important in his music/shows.

------

Thank you once again to everyone who sent me a message about the show. I think I've sent it to everyone so far who've asked. Pm me if I haven't. Or post here. Glad you're all enjoying it.

I got the impression that he was sorry things went down like they did, but also that this was his way of making it clear that he's not gonna let stranger's nonsense dictate what he's going to do anymore either. Like he kinda took back control over his life (at least his life in this business). Which for his sake and ours is a good thing, because there will always be someone saying something dumb. From what he said at another show recently, something about his friends telling him he shouldn't indulge stupid stuff that people shout, it sounds like he's gotten some good advice on the matter and is moving forward.
Back to top Go down
poormrpitiful
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
poormrpitiful

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:45 pm

Could i get a copy of the acoustic show please? Thanks for the effort Smile
Back to top Go down
1930_GA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:30 pm

I would love a copy of this if possible. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
nivek87
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:06 pm

could you send a link my way? thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:34 pm

@Debonair

thanks...it is really amazing Very Happy I love it, everytime I listen to it, I feel like to be at the concert... (even that I wasn' there)
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
@Debonair

thanks...it is really amazing :DI love it, everytime I listen to it, I feel like to be at the concert... (even that I wasn' there)

Thanks! Glad it captures the atmosphere! I think it comes out the best with the crowd clapping on choir and the singing on dance. When brian pulled away from the mic at the end of dance the whole crowd just started singing as loud as possible.
Back to top Go down
poormrpitiful
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
poormrpitiful

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:15 pm

What was the name of the song that Brian fit into Wherefore Art Thou, Elvis?
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:17 am

I feel like he just made it up. The only thing I feel like it mighta been is a song called Lay Your Hands On Me by Bon Jovi, but that seemed to be the only line that matched with that song
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Debonair wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
@Debonair

thanks...it is really amazing :DI love it, everytime I listen to it, I feel like to be at the concert... (even that I wasn' there)

Thanks! Glad it captures the atmosphere! I think it comes out the best with the crowd clapping on choir and the singing on dance. When brian pulled away from the mic at the end of dance the whole crowd just started singing as loud as possible.

yeah, the sing along was amazing, it is just a shame that I live in the wrong country, if I has been in the US (it doesn't matter where) I would have gone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:05 am

Anya_TGA wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
@Debonair

yeah, the sing along was amazing, it is just a shame that I live in the wrong country, if I has been in the US (it doesn't matter where) I would have gone Very Happy

Haha, you say that because you've never flown from one end of the US to the other. Depending on what days you fly, it's roughly equivalent to flying from like London to New York (aka upwards of 1000 dollars round trip) and takes about as long. But that's if you weren't living in the area. I'm grateful to live a short car ride from Jersey Smile
Back to top Go down
Tincan Sailor
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Tincan Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Could I get a copy of this, would love to here it if you get a chance. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
PC89
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Can I have a copy, please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:09 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
@Debonair

Haha, you say that because you've never flown from one end of the US to the other. Depending on what days you fly, it's roughly equivalent to flying from like London to New York (aka upwards of 1000 dollars round trip) and takes about as long. But that's if you weren't living in the area. I'm grateful to live a short car ride from Jersey Smile

yeah you're right ^^ so I think I have to live in New Jersey or New York xd
Back to top Go down
Hasler09
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Hasler09

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:28 pm

so late to the party, could i get a link to the show recording please?  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dustinpardue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Please add me to the list as well
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:14 am

I'd love a copy too please!

Yes...I realize I'm new posting and it may be early to ask someone to share.
Back to top Go down
biggs
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
biggs

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:31 am

would love a link to please need my gas fix
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:39 pm

btw, did anyone get vids of Jared doing anything other than "Four Seventeen"? I've decided that I love him and The Scandals, can't wait for his acoustic split
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22    Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Brian Fallon Solo Show @ Crossroads Announced 2/22
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next