DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sink or swim demos up on ebay

Go down 
+2
enola
brucesboots
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

sink or swim demos up on ebay Empty
PostSubject: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:35 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290778206533?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:03 am

Hmmmm 100 $ w/o postage ... that's quite some money? Wonder how much it will go up to ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:20 am

enola wrote:
Hmmmm 100 $ w/o postage ... that's quite some money? Wonder how much it will go up to ...

it will go up a lot higher than that, the blue splat alone $200 +
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:01 pm

yeah, Im bidding.... thought this one would sneak by, thanks jerks... haha
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:09 pm

jerzshore732 wrote:
yeah, Im bidding.... thought this one would sneak by, thanks jerks... haha

good luck , cant see to many more of these turning up to be honest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Woaaah nice! Very Happy So tempted to get in on the action...must resist!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Holy crap, ebay's got quite a lot going on for Gaslight records compared to usual..shit just got real.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:04 pm

loads of sink or swim LP'S and the demos in america on ebay Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:11 pm

I hope none of you get involved and drive the price up for me! haha The thing about all the different SOS and SOS demos is that they're over priced. SOS demo yellow sold last week or so for under $20 bucks, I got a Grey/Blue for $24 shipped last month, and most of the full lengths are the Clear Final Presse's. I understand people want these. I want these, but damn man, it's killing me trying to finish my collection....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Haha you're okay..I decided it would be greedy to buy all these and found an orange one elsewhere on ebay and got that one just now Razz much cheaper haha!
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:23 pm

well yes, I did win the auction, but hte upside is that I needed the orange too, and will prob sell the grey/blue or try to trade for a black/green version.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:05 am

Congrats on winning the auction Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:39 pm

When the SoS Demos came out, they also did a run of hand-screened prints to match the outer cover of the blue splatter version. I just got this one, it's numbered #8/52. I think it will look pretty rad framed and matted.

sink or swim demos up on ebay 20130124201140278.th
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:05 am

How did you get wanna those? I thought they just did the silk screened jacket. Never seen or heard about that print!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:33 am

19thirty wrote:
How did you get wanna those? I thought they just did the silk screened jacket. Never seen or heard about that print!

I hadn't heard about them either. They apparently were never sold. I was lucky enough to be given one by a very generous person who had one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim demos up on ebay   sink or swim demos up on ebay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sink or swim demos up on ebay
Page 1 of 1