DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brown Sink Or Swim Demos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Brown Sink Or Swim Demos Empty
PostSubject: Brown Sink Or Swim Demos   Brown Sink Or Swim Demos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:28 am

Does anyone know what the brown version of sink or swim 7" is limited to?
I got it with the special promotion on TGA's webstore when you spent over $100 on merch, 10 people recieved the demo which was signed by Brian.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brown Sink Or Swim Demos   Brown Sink Or Swim Demos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:48 am

I think you're probably referring to the "gold" Sink or Swim demos (see link below). That pressing was limited to 650. If you're not referring to the gold pressing then what you have must be incredibly rare because I've never heard of it.

Gold Pressing: http://cgi.ebay.com/Gaslight-Anthem-Sink-Swim-Demos-GOLD-nofx-/190486134896?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2c59dbc070

Check out steadynowsteadynow's TGA page @ http://gaslightanthem.org/vinyl.htm for more info on these pressings.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Brown Sink Or Swim Demos   Brown Sink Or Swim Demos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Yeah i just looked at the gold pressing, it could well be that one, as i am colour blind, so might of mistaken it haha thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brown Sink Or Swim Demos   Brown Sink Or Swim Demos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brown Sink Or Swim Demos
Page 1 of 1