DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rolling Stone Q&A

Go down 
+31
Daire
Jack
steph
saltandburn1967
Christophe
brianisbae
rumham
Steve70s
White Man In Hammersmith
Harbortown
Jerseyrain
NeverTrustAJunkie
MKULTRA
sandyangryjohnnyormary?
fatbench
StitchesOnTheRadio
TGAFAN25
ashleybb
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Bea
enola
acousticbandit
Klown
LuceroDiehard
SubconsciousRitual
Rizz
SirBrad
ral
bringiton_ty
Shrewsbury_Stars
gtalbott
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
IAmDisappeared
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IAmDisappeared

Rolling Stone Q&A - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Stone Q&A   Rolling Stone Q&A - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:07 pm

I don't think Brian is a jerk but he's coming off as a bit of a jerk at the minute. He's obviously an introvert and seems to be struggling with a lack of down time but maybe he needs to think about who hes lashing out at. After all, his band would be nothing without us.
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Stone Q&A   Rolling Stone Q&A - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 pm

IAmDisappeared wrote:
I don't think Brian is a jerk but he's coming off as a bit of a jerk at the minute. He's obviously an introvert and seems to be struggling with a lack of down time but maybe he needs to think about who hes lashing out at. After all, his band would be nothing without us.

I also think there is a certain element of naivety.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure he advertised via Twitter the fact he would be updating Instagram from the studio earlier this year. The he changed the account to an official TGA one and started a new one in his own name, saying something along the lines of "privacy at last".

It just seems odd to set something up like that so publicly only to then hint his privacy had been invaded.

To be honest, Fallon could probably do with a decent press guy to sit in with him on interviews!!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Stone Q&A   Rolling Stone Q&A - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:06 am

Steve70s wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure he advertised via Twitter the fact he would be updating Instagram from the studio earlier this year. The he changed the account to an official TGA one and started a new one in his own name, saying something along the lines of "privacy at last"

Sorry, but what is wrong with that? I'm grateful that they decides to share some pictures from the recording process or their life on tour with us. But if he wants to post and share pictures of his private life only with friends and family,I honestly can't see anything wrong with that.

And whatever he choses as description for his account should be up to him, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
White Man In Hammersmith
Wooderson
Wooderson
White Man In Hammersmith

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Stone Q&A   Rolling Stone Q&A - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:39 am

@enola

"It just seems odd to set something up like that so publicly only to then hint his privacy had been invaded".
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Stone Q&A   Rolling Stone Q&A - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:45 am

enola wrote:
Steve70s wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure he advertised via Twitter the fact he would be updating Instagram from the studio earlier this year. The he changed the account to an official TGA one and started a new one in his own name, saying something along the lines of "privacy at last"

Sorry, but what is wrong with that? I'm grateful that they decides to share some pictures from the recording process or their life on tour with us. But if he wants to post and share pictures of his private life only with friends and family,I honestly can't see anything wrong with that.

And whatever he choses as description for his account should be up to him, don't you think?

THAT. And he could have just kept the one account to himself, made it private, and never made a public gaslight one. So if anything we're lucky we get to see some cool pictures from time to time.

Also he's not like "privacy at last from you crazy people who invade my life. you suck." it's just like "yay, I can keep this for myself".

I think sometimes we forget (myself included) that anything they share with us beyond the music is really a bonus. Sure lot's of bands do stuff like this but there's no rule saying they have to or they're a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Stone Q&A   Rolling Stone Q&A - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolling Stone Q&A
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6