DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orion Music + More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

Orion Music + More Empty
PostSubject: Orion Music + More   Orion Music + More Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:07 am

So against my better judgement, I'm posting this because a few people have asked for it. I've warned that the quality isn't great in order to temper expectations and avoid disappointment. It's watchable but not without its problems (most of which originate with the actual webcast). Unfortunately it doesn't look like this will be archived/replayed by Fuse, so this may be the only recording we see for a while. Please don't make a dvd of this flawed recording or put it on YouTube.

The Gaslight Anthem
June 23, 2012
Orion Music + More, Bader Field, Atlantic City, NJ

source: webcast -> Replay Video Capture 5 -> Handbrake

01 - Great Expectations
02 - Old White Lincoln
03 - Drive
04 - 45
05 - We Came to Dance
06 - Señor and the Queen
07 - The Diamond Church Street Choir
08 - American Slang
09 - Blue Jeans & White T-Shirts
10 - Biloxi Parish
11 - Film Noir
12 - The Patient Ferris Wheel
13 - The Queen of Lower Chelsea
14 - The Backseat
15 - The '59 Sound

Notes: The quality and production of the webcast wasn't great. It was often out of sync and had numerous dropouts. In addition, there's 2 mins at the end of American Slang where audio from a Metallica performance/interview was mistakenly spliced in.

compiled by ral on 06-29-12

Download File - 303.9 Mb http://oron.com/i3au8o8mhsn6
Back to top Go down

Orion Music + More
Page 1 of 1