DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Interviewed at Orion

Go down 
+4
IrishNameAndAnInjury
CluckyB
Debonair
TGAforLIFE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Brian Interviewed at Orion Empty
PostSubject: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Not sure if anyone's seen this, but I thought it was a good interview. Of course, he had to bring up the Bruce comparison. Rolling Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-MTezGovM4

Brian talks about Too Much Blood and how it came about, and gives off a few names of bands they'd like to tour with. Lots of good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Pretty good watch, outside of the Springsteen stuff.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:26 pm

haha Yeah, get's me excited to hear Too Much Blood. Smile
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Not sure if anyone's seen this, but I thought it was a good interview. Of course, he had to bring up the Bruce comparison. Rolling Eyes

Brian talks about Too Much Blood and how it came about, and gives off a few names of bands they'd like to tour with. Lots of good stuff!

I like how he throws Lucero in with all those 'young' bands.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 pm

CluckyB wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

I like how he throws Lucero in with all those 'young' bands.

lol! Yeah, cause they're a really 'young' band. At least he didn't list the Bouncing Souls in there... he'd probably take some crap for that.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:57 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
haha Yeah, get's me excited to hear Too Much Blood. Smile

That was a great video, and I'm excited to hear Too Much Blood also! From what was played at the end of the "making of" video and what Brian said in this interview, I think I'm looking forward to hearing this song the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Alright interview, though I think Brian needs to remember to address Laura as she and her Razz
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:39 am

Debonair wrote:

The only reason I remotely mentioned Springsteen in my interview (with Alex) was because I wanted to know about the Asbury Park show being a DVD or if they just filmed that one moment. Otherwise I purposefully stayed the hell away from that topic!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:53 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:

The only reason I remotely mentioned Springsteen in my interview (with Alex) was because I wanted to know about the Asbury Park show being a DVD or if they just filmed that one moment. Otherwise I purposefully stayed the hell away from that topic!

We should create an interviewers "dos and donts" question list. So hopefully those people who quickly research the band will come across it and not make a fool of themselves Razz

1. STAY AWAY FROM SPRINGSTEEN. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:55 am

Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:

We should create an interviewers "dos and donts" question list. So hopefully those people who quickly research the band will come across it and not make a fool of themselves Razz

2. No really, stay away from Springsteen.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:20 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Haha

3. Learn BASIC information like Handwritten will be their FOURTH album.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:30 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Haha

No, #3 is " Seriously, don't even talk about the fact that the Springsteen comparison is overplayed"

Have many outlets really been saying its their third album? I haven't seen any
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:59 am

Bllood Red Shoes will join them for the UK tour may give them a listen before I go see em.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:14 pm

CluckyB wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Haha

No, #3 is " Seriously, don't even talk about the fact that the Springsteen comparison is overplayed"

Have many outlets really been saying its their third album? I haven't seen any

Yeah seriously. But yeah I've read it at least 3 times and I'm pretty sure Brian commented on it in a recent interview saying that people seem to think this is their third album, and Alex R. commented in an interview that interviewers need to do a little research beforehand.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:37 pm

MattL wrote:
Alright interview, though I think Brian needs to remember to address Laura as she and her Razz

True but I think it's a complicated thing especially when you actually know the person. Even if they're not friends Brian knows Laura and probably hasn't even seen her in person since she was Tom. I doubt if Laura saw this that she would be offended but what do I know. It's also an instinctive thing to call her a he because she identified that way for so long. I guess I just think it's complicated to an extent and as long as he's showing overwhelming support for her then I don't think the he or she thing matters that much (at this point, if he's still saying he a year from now then I'd agree he needs to work on it).

Disclaimer: I know you're not jumping all over Brian, I'm just expressing my thoughts on his use of "he". Just want to make sure you don't think I'm jumping all over you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Interviewed at Orion   Brian Interviewed at Orion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Interviewed at Orion
Page 1 of 1