DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]

Go down 
+24
The Angry Johnny Revue
CluckyB
steady now steady now
J.B.R.
Harbortown
colmillionaire
TGAFAN25
CasanovaBaby90
Steve70s
ThisMachineKillsFascists
ral
Debonair
IrishNameAndAnInjury
PFREEZY
Camus
IKeeptheDiner
Bea
Holland
HorribleCrowe
JimmyB
simo
plugga
Gaslight23
LuceroDiehard
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Empty
PostSubject: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:59 pm

We've got an exciting announcement coming today about a big show happening later this year. Stay tuned.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-GASLIGHT-ANTHEM/384408923304
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Exciting stuff, I wonder where it'll be, I can't imagine it being a UK show but if it is I reckon Royal Albert Hall
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:07 pm

if it's not hyde park with the boss or Europe I WILL CRY.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:08 pm

I hope it's a show in my basement.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Pittsburgh with Bruce at Consol energy arena....hey I can dream!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:11 pm

plugga wrote:

THE SAME.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Please be Hyde park!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:16 pm

probably Hyde Park
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:35 pm

simo wrote:

Good one. We all know it'd be in my basement. DSS members get 1 free cup of.......cola. Not a liter, a cup.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

HYDE PARK PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:42 pm

If it isn't in the US I hope it is recorded at least.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:53 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
simo wrote:

Good one. We all know it'd be in my basement. DSS members get 1 free cup of.......cola. Not a liter, a cup.

lol! (That's for both of you! Razz )
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:55 pm

No Europe! Mad You guys got the Revival Tour last fall. This show NEEDS to be in the U.S.! Preferably on the East Coast, on a Saturday I don't have to work so I can go. That's not asking too much, is it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
No Europe! Mad You guys got the Revival Tour last fall. This show NEEDS to be in the U.S.! Preferably on the East Coast, on a Saturday I don't have to work so I can go. That's not asking too much, is it? Razz

Yeah, but you got Gaslight just before Christmas. They haven't been here since end of 2010 D:
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Camus wrote:

Yeah, but you got Gaslight just before Christmas. They haven't been here since end of 2010 D:

you have them all the time, just let them come to europe Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:07 pm

I am feeling that It will be with them as Support for Bruce. Irratating all the purist Bruce fans off (At least the ones on BTX.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:13 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:

you have them all the time, just let them come to europe Razz

True, true, but I didn't get to see them in Asbury Park. I had to work at my stupid job to pay my stupid bills.Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

I just hope they make it to VA at some point in the near future, at a time when I can go! Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Well I'm there if its in my area
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Camus wrote:

They played both the UK and Europe last year after the big UK tour in 2010. Since the last US tour in 2010, they've played three shows in the states.

Also, they might get added to a festival that Bruce is playing but they won't be opening for him at some random show. Bruce hasn't had openers in a while.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:26 pm

ral wrote:
Camus wrote:

They played both the UK and Europe last year after the big UK tour in 2010. Since the last US tour in 2010, they've played three shows in the states.

Also, they might get added to a festival that Bruce is playing but they won't be opening for him at some random show. Bruce hasn't had openers in a while.

They only played festivals, that doesn't really count.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Camus wrote:
ral wrote:
Camus wrote:

Oh it counts, Mike! If they were there at all, it counts! Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Camus wrote:
ral wrote:
Camus wrote:

Ssh you. You're not helping my case Razz
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:31 pm

plugga wrote:

Playing Hyde Park with Springsteen sounds reasonable. But why on earth would the play there with Europe?
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:36 pm

It won't be Europe as, with the time difference, it would have made more sense to announce something this morning - it's almost 7pm here now!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:
ral wrote:
Camus wrote:

Ssh you. You're not helping my case Razz

No, you shh! I haven't seen Gaslight in concert yet! Fingers crossed that I'll be able to catch a show during their next AMERICAN TOUR! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next