DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

July 11th - Minneapolis MN - Fine Line

Go down 
+7
jdc
ForgedInLife
gtalbott
tigrr13
JukeboxJuliet
redheadchick
J_Bizness
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joking1024
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

July 11th - Minneapolis MN - Fine Line  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know the cool punk song the guys took the stage to in Mpls July 11   July 11th - Minneapolis MN - Fine Line  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:35 pm

great track - everyone was singing along but I forgot to ask what it was. Any help appreciated.
Back to top Go down
ForgedInLife
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: July 11th - Minneapolis MN - Fine Line    July 11th - Minneapolis MN - Fine Line  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:48 pm

J_Bizness wrote:
ForgedInLife wrote:
That show was absolutely insane! SO GOOD!!! My section, the section in front of bassist Alex was rocking. Minor mosh pit haha.

Dave really impressed me too. Even though he called me out n called me Beavis and flip phone guy, still got a pic with him while he did his solo so it was all good!

I will never forget last night. They rocked that place. The 7 or 8 song encore was mindblowing!! and ending with We're getting a divorce? Solid touch.

ROCK ON GASLIGHT!! HOPE TO SEE YOU IN DENVER!!!

hahah I saw you trying to talk to him at the merch booth!

Haha I was standing outside with that girl for about 3 hours before the show and we met up after the concert then walked over to Dave at the booth and he thought I was taking her home and told me "Dont let me down bro"

Sorry Mr. Hause Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: July 11th - Minneapolis MN - Fine Line    July 11th - Minneapolis MN - Fine Line  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 am

jdc wrote:
ral wrote:
jdc wrote:
What was the setlist? An 8 song encore got them close to...25 songs? I think most of their headlining setlists have been 17 to 18 songs in recent months.
The recent shows have been longer than that, ~22-24 songs give or take. The only one that was significantly shorter was at The Roxy where they played an early show with an hour setlist.

Right, but the main set has been about 18 songs, and then a 4-5 song encore has been the norm, getting up to the totals you're talking about. If they did an 8 song encore and a normal main set, it would be somewhere north of 25 and might be the longest set they've ever done.

They played 25 songs at Koko. Im hoping once handwritten comes out theyl start to play longer sets but the times Ive seen them its been between 24 and 27 songs
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 11th - Minneapolis MN - Fine Line    July 11th - Minneapolis MN - Fine Line  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 11th - Minneapolis MN - Fine Line
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2