DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?

Go down 
+8
oh_megan
ashleybb
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
StitchesOnTheRadio
EveryLittleSecret
JimmyB
saltandburn1967
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:26 pm

I want to order one of these shirts from their official store but I am worried about the size. Band shirts always seem to differ on me. I am 6 ft and about 178-180 pounds. I run and I lift weights if that makes a different in helping me pick size. Should I order a medium or large? And are the sleeves tight cause I usually like them tighter than loose?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:30 pm

The sleeves on my XL were loose. Fast shipping as well/
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Which one did you order?
Back to top Go down
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:58 pm

i ordered a hoodie from the store a few years back, the size was pretty standard.... it fits great
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:08 pm

One warning, I don't know if others have had this experience but I've had two of the shirts shrink when I put them in the dryer even on a very low setting. I air dry them now. Just something to consider.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:57 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
One warning, I don't know if others have had this experience but I've had two of the shirts shrink when I put them in the dryer even on a very low setting. I air dry them now. Just something to consider.

So do you think I should get a Large then? Ugh, I HATE ordering shirts online!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:58 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Which one did you order?
The "Mama we came to dance" shirt. Black, with a ferris wheel on the front.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:04 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:

So do you think I should get a Large then? Ugh, I HATE ordering shirts online!!!!!!

Well I haven't ordered any of the guys shirts, but I usually get small shirts but both of mine are medium and fit perfectly, so they probably run a bit on the small side. So maybe go a size up, and just be careful about drying it. or go two sizes up and don't worry about drying it. Of course watch that be the one shirt that doesn't shrink, haha.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:33 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:

Well I haven't ordered any of the guys shirts, but I usually get small shirts but both of mine are medium and fit perfectly, so they probably run a bit on the small side. So maybe go a size up, and just be careful about drying it. or go two sizes up and don't worry about drying it. Of course watch that be the one shirt that doesn't shrink, haha.

THANKS for all your help! I think I am going to go with a large. Better to be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Does anyone have the record player hoodie? I wondered if it was heavy or thin material.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:48 pm

How long do they usually take to come in the mail? I need to be reppin The Gaslight Anthem ASAP!!!!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:55 pm

I got mine in 5 days I think. Btw http://stores.homestead.com/gaslight/-strse-1/The-Gaslight-Anthem-T-dsh-Shirt/Detail.bok that is the one I purchased.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Yeah, Jimmy, I like that shirt a lot and was thinking about getting that one but I have way to many black shirts. I thought about changing it up. I got the red one with the gas guy on it and the white one with the sailor. All their shirts are awesome I think.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:03 pm

I was thinking about getting a 45 shirt whenever they are available. I need to lighten up my shirts as well. I have about 2 white shirts-one is a Pittsburgh Penguins shirt. I have a couple grey shirts, and the rest are black (about 9 more)
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:02 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Does anyone have the record player hoodie? I wondered if it was heavy or thin material.

Thin - I guess you didnt see my post a few weeks back when you asked about it in the spam thread. Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Speaking of this...I wonder when the "45" stuff comes out...probably around the time the CD comes out huh? Maybe there will be a deluxe package with a shirt?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:39 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

THANKS for all your help! I think I am going to go with a large. Better to be safe than sorry.

No problem! Smile
Back to top Go down
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:44 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

i dont have this one, but i have the sneakers sink or swim hoodie, and its fairly heavy, perfect for cold weather
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:17 am

Ah good ok. That's what I was hoping! Something for the low 60s/high 50s weather. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ashleybb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ashleybb

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:24 pm

I have the Cherry Blossom shirt and it shrank a lot in the dryer. Well, actually, it only got shorter. Way shorter.

I also have the Lion hoodie and ordered up a size and it fits perfectly. Just putting that info out there for anyone thinking of ordering it.
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:44 pm

I have 9 Gaslight t-shirts now and they all fit pretty standard to anywhere else. I LOVE MA GASLIGHT STUFF. oh + 3 hoodies/jacket
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:23 pm

ashleybb wrote:

I have the Cherry Blossom shirt and it shrank a lot in the dryer. Well, actually, it only got shorter. Way shorter.

I also have the Lion hoodie and ordered up a size and it fits perfectly. Just putting that info out there for anyone thinking of ordering it.

I remember the cherry blossom shirt fitting really weirdly. I ended up DIY'ing it into a tank top thing.
Back to top Go down
AudreyHepburnPearls
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
AudreyHepburnPearls

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 am

Why is the anchor only in 2XL?? I've got a couple of the others but I want the anchor!
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:11 am

Yes--got a flying wings shirt in Large and it was kind of short in length
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Thinking about ordering some Gaslight stuff there...haven't found any information on the ways of payment they accept?

Could you please help me out?

By the way, I'm trying to order from Germany.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?    Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ordered one of their shirts from their official store?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next