DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?

Go down 
+8
JoshRaymond
Julianne
xstevenbx
e7c
liveit
Jjaeger240
Stalls_Standing
gillman1920
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gillman1920
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:41 pm

I plan on seeing them when they come through Philly in another week but I was wondering if anybody else has seen this tour yet and how long the are playing?
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:30 pm

I haven't seen any of the tour, but I imagine an opening band on a 4 band tour would get around 30-40 minutes
Back to top Go down
Jjaeger240
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:41 pm

I was planning to see them at Ram's Head Live on Sunday, but being the idiot I am I waited until last night to buy tickets just to find out they sold out, wonderful. I'm still trying to figure out how to get tickets to the show but no one has them for sale on craigslist or ebay.

If someone wants to sell me theirs for double the face value though and see them next week in Philly instead, I'm kind of willing......
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:10 pm

I saw them last night, they played for about 40 minutes, went by so quick. They were good though, just not the set I'm used to seeing- seeing them again Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Monday........Good Times.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:18 am

....so incredibly jealous... I can't take it!
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:49 am

Hey Scott, I'll say again COME TO ENGLAND
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:45 pm

What were the dates again? I was supposed to leave Europe at the begining of November, but now it is the end of Novemeber
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:54 pm

Make it a bit later November. 3/4/5 December. Just hang around an extra week Scott!
Back to top Go down
gillman1920
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:36 am

Thanks for the responses. Good to know that their playing more than like 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:29 pm

liveit wrote:
I saw them last night, they played for about 40 minutes, went by so quick. They were good though, just not the set I'm used to seeing- seeing them again Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Monday........Good Times.
you are so lucky. i'm actually pretty surprised they're playing so long, that bums me out since i'm not going to the orlando date. pretty sure i'll be seeing their in store performance though, which is pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Julianne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Julianne

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:10 pm

Im going to see TGA tomorrow, i heard that they only play like 7 or 8 songs...but ill know for myself when i see them tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/this_could_be_love_
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:05 pm

It's all you need! I reckon you'll also be smiling all way through

STATEN ISLAND TRAFFIC IN THE SUMMER BABY
Back to top Go down
Julianne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Julianne

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:33 pm

haha wow your from SI how you know about the summer traffic??? and yeah i will be smiling all the way through their set, i cant wait till they headline again.
Back to top Go down
Julianne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Julianne

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:32 am

It was an amazing show, played about 7 or 8 songs.....i met Alex L and Brian. they were so nice and they are so thankful for their fans. Brian said they headlining again in March.
Back to top Go down
EvilAsh

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:36 am

what was the setlist? I'm seeing them tonight in Philly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julianne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Julianne

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:11 am

hmm they played I coul'da been a contender,wooderson,we came to dance,great expectations, the 59 sound, old white lincoln,and the backseat. i think thats all they played 7 songs.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:14 am

only 7 songs?!? that is a bummer
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:40 am

seriously wtf only 7 songs
Back to top Go down
Julianne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Julianne

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:31 pm

yup i know, they only played for about 30 mins....they stole the show...but i gotta admit at first i thought NOBODY knew about them because when i waited on the line for the venue i kept hearing "who the fuck is this gaslight manifesto or whatever the fuck they are?." Iwas like there amazing!!. When gaslight came one i saw a few people really into them and they made new fans which is always good. I just cant wait till march when they headline again if your in the NY area Brian said GA might play irving plaza or webster hall.
Back to top Go down
laurendelore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
laurendelore

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:43 am

I'll be seeing them on this tour on Nov. 2nd, it should be pretty sweet. I'll take 7 songs over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Julianne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Julianne

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:24 am

yea def, thats how i felt too. ill take the 7 songs...i mean i havent seen um since the record release show. so i was stoked to see them again.
Back to top Go down
Jjaeger240
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:06 pm

I'm pretty sure they performed more than 7 songs last night although I was disappointed to not hear them play Drive in their set for the first time (seen them 2 other times now).

Saw them last night in Philly. Not saying it because I'm a Gaslight Anthem fan, but they seriously sounded and performed the best. Rise Against had a great performance and the crowd was nuts but even knowing all the words you couldn't follow anything he was saying.

Thrice was fucking terrible.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:47 pm

Thrice sucked... that is a bummer
Back to top Go down
laurendelore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
laurendelore

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:32 pm

I'm not a big Thrice fan, but I'd seen them before and thought they were great live.
Back to top Go down
TonyRockyHorror
A Contender
A Contender
TonyRockyHorror

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm

as iposted in the acoustic set thread for the 10/12/08 show:

I was at that show as well. I was the guy who made the recording of the 8-17-2008 Boston show and...

I have full audio of the 10-12-2008 acoustic show on the Rise Against tour. Smile

AND....i've got 3 or 4 full videos as well.

and the cover they played was NOT 'i'm On Fire.' It was "A Letter to Elise' by The Cure and it was amazing.

i'll try to have that online for download in a day or two. i've been really busy with work and family stuff and haven't had a chance to get it cut into tracks and upload yet.
Back to top Go down
http://dclivetracks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?   Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody see them on the Rise Against tour yet?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next