DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!

Go down 
+21
kirstyt
Casey
DeathoftheCool
EveryLittleSecret
TGAforLIFE
Van Der Twix
eagles1139
steph
Klown
JimmyB
bringiton
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Angry Johnny Revue
Christophe
plugga
Jerseyrain
NeverTrustAJunkie
StopAndSlideToTheRight
enola
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:17 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:
Quote :
@AndyAnomaly : what's your favorite sexy-time tunes?
lover, you should've come over by Jeff Buckley

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS NOW ALL I AM GOING TO THINK ABOUT WHEN I LISTEN TO IT IS THIS QUESTION AND BRIAN. FML FML FML.

This was the tweet I read where I thought "I really need to wait for a transcript" because I thought Brian called the person who asked the question "Lover" and that the song was "You Should've Come Over".

lol! I thought the same thing, Lorraine! I was like Shocked, "Whoa, what just happened here?!"

Thank you, Van Der Twix!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:43 am

hmmm, so he says they're going to be on tour in europe in the fall...i figured that's when they'd be touring the states....no stateside touring until winter/early next year? =(
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:44 pm

blugel wrote:
hmmm, so he says they're going to be on tour in europe in the fall...i figured that's when they'd be touring the states....no stateside touring until winter/early next year? =(

I caught that too. Not very happy about it. With how much time they're spending in Europe over the summer I thought for sure we'd get them in the fall. Well at least now I have till February to save up.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Thanks van der twix. I missed it so its good to read it back. I liked the 3 beers and im in a clown suit! haha

Did any one transcript the last Q+A by any chance?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:31 pm

WOOP He answered my question about new material at KOKO :3
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
DaleCooper
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DaleCooper

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:02 am

Dammit, I missed my chance to ask if he has any bright ideas about saving the Court Tavern.
Back to top Go down
http://jonathanhawkins.net
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:59 pm

After seeing a clip of Glee last night I'm even more excited Brian's not down with having Gaslight's music in there.

Also, who eats pork rolls with cheese? I've never heard of that (?) I'm not even clear on what a "pork roll" is come to think of it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:02 pm

^I was so happy when he said he would never let Glee use his songs. That show is so annoying! Mad
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:07 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
After seeing a clip of Glee last night I'm even more excited Brian's not down with having Gaslight's music in there.

Also, who eats pork rolls with cheese? I've never heard of that (?) I'm not even clear on what a "pork roll" is come to think of it.

I remember Brian saying that the pork roll is something that he likes to eat when he comes home to NJ from tour. It's unhealthy and you it with ketchup. That's all I know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:09 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

It's a Jersey thing and it is delicious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_roll

While I was in law school in Boston, my great-grandmother would send me refrigerated care packages with pork roll, among other treats. My Bostonian roomates became obsessed with it.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:48 pm

OMG that is not at all what I was picturing! LOL I was thinking it was like, an egg roll with pork in it or something.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:52 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
OMG that is not at all what I was picturing! LOL I was thinking it was like, an egg roll with pork in it or something.

That's what I was thinking too, Lorraine. We learned something new today! High Five
Back to top Go down
Clementine
A Contender
A Contender
Clementine

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:29 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

I was the one who asked about Pork Roll. It's a Jersey thing. It's delicious. He answered the question within 5 seconds because Pork Roll rules.
Back to top Go down
Clementine
A Contender
A Contender
Clementine

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:31 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

It's a Jersey thing and it is delicious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_roll

While I was in law school in Boston, my great-grandmother would send me refrigerated care packages with pork roll, among other treats. My Bostonian roomates became obsessed with it.

lol....we've made Pork Roll mailing requests too. It's one of those things, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!   2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Twitter Q&A with Brian!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4