DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon Twitter

Go down 
+17
SirBrad
matkins
Anya_TGA
MKULTRA
steady now steady now
lol_paul_ledoux
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
The Last Jukebox Romeo
kappanera
Shrewsbury_Stars
Holland
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
Phil Rockabill
Harbortown
AlrightToDrive
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlrightToDrive
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Brian Fallon Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:55 pm

So, my night was just made when my hero said "HELLO!!!!!" to me on twitter. Obviously i'm talking about the one and only..

Brian Fallon.

I'm over the fuckin' rainbow with happyness right now.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Yeah but I benchpress 500 kilos, I bet you don't even lift!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Just kidding. That's very cool, I'd print it out and put it on my wall, haha.
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:11 am

Harbortown wrote:
Yeah but I benchpress 500 kilos, I bet you don't even lift!

lol!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:40 pm

I'd be psyched too. I got a smiley face reply on Twitter from one of my heroes and nearly danced around the room.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:24 am

Ahahahah jealousssss!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:35 am

Twitter is awesome , i had a good chat with Ian Perkins the other day about guitar parts and stuff and Chuck Ragan replied to me today!!!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:06 pm

It looks like Brian's twitter account has been deleted.
Back to top Go down
kappanera
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kappanera

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Good for him..I mean, when I saw him arguing with a girl who said the show was too short I thought that maybe it wasn't the best place for him..
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:12 pm

I actually don't blame him. Why put up with annoying people when you don't have to. He's still on Instagram though, which doesn't seem to be as volatile a place comment-wise.
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:34 pm

I know if I was a celebrity Twitter would just annoy the hell out of me with all the idiots. Good for Brian.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Pitty. His twitter was usually good for information. Speaking of heroes noticing you, I found Nils Lofgren is following me on Twitter. The actual Confirmed Nils Lofgren twitter, the one he personally uses.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 am

I'm bummed because I usually check out artists based on the lyrics he tweets, but yeah can't blame the guy. Did he really get in an argument about the show being too short? I mean, I go home from their shows with small complaints sometimes too (usually not because of something the guys did) but you don't have to harass the band with your problems.

JimmyB wrote:
Pitty.  His twitter was usually good for information.  Speaking of heroes noticing you, I found Nils Lofgren is following me on Twitter.  The actual Confirmed Nils Lofgren twitter, the one he personally uses.

Nils does that, it's awesome! He followed me too. I have no idea why that poor man wants to follow a ton of random fans but he probably never checks his feed anyway. Still, it's cool for us!
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:44 am

chuck ragan RT'd me twice, once to wish my pal a happy birthday and merry christmas (her bday is on christmas day), then he RT'd me regarding some fishing pic i had.

Then during Movember, a charity event during November where dudes grow a mustache to raise awareness for men's health, I was able to get all of TGA except Brian to RT my pledge page link. I also got a bunch of actors and athletes and musicians. it was fun.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:58 pm

kappanera wrote:
Good for him..I mean, when I saw him arguing with a girl who said the show was too short I thought that maybe it wasn't the best place for him..

surely you don't have to read people's reply; why not still use it to just post stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:07 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
kappanera wrote:

surely you don't have to read people's reply; why not still use it to just post stuff

Also a fair point. It's easy enough to ignore your "@s".

It seems like Brian is interested in connecting with everyone but within limits. Or he could have signed up under another name to avoid the general public. Who knows! Neutral I really liked the Cassettes blog. I miss that Sad
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:12 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
steady now steady now wrote:
kappanera wrote:

Also a fair point. It's easy enough to ignore your "@s".

It seems like Brian is interested in connecting with everyone but within limits. Or he could have signed up under another name to avoid the general public. Who knows! Neutral I really liked the Cassettes blog. I miss that Sad

Brian is a bit fickle when it comes to his online presence; blogs, etc. just come and go; why not just stick with one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:03 am

i saw that Jenny Owen Youngs retweeted a Sylvia Plath quote today. i guess she's doing her best in Brian's stead!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:38 am

I hope Brian comes back online in some form, I miss his witty tweets.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Does anyone know what happened to Brian's Twitter, why he "deleted" it?
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:24 pm

JimmyB wrote:
I hope Brian comes back online in some form, I miss his witty tweets.

I have to say that Twitter isn't as interesting without Brian. However, I do love his Instagram account. What I miss most about his Twitter is the interactions with Jaded Punk Hulk Laughing 
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:54 am

Anya_TGA wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Brian's Twitter, why he "deleted" it?

He's probably just going through a Ryan Adams stage where he can't handle it and will delete himself from social media only to return with a vengeance. ANd then disappear again when he gets sad. And repeat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:25 pm

SirBrad wrote:

He's probably just going through a Ryan Adams stage where he can't handle it and will delete himself from social media only to return with a vengeance.  ANd then disappear again when he gets sad.  And repeat.

I hope he'll come back very soon
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 pm

I'm thinking maybe he's just "downsizing" in a sense because now he's posting lyrics on instagram periodically in addition to photos. So it's kind of twitter and instagram in one.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm

I follow brianfallonhc on twitter, don't know if it's his one or not, but the profile picture has changed and it looks like a very private one... so I don't know if it's Brian's twitter account or not...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Twitter   Brian Fallon Twitter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon Twitter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next