DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread

Go down 
+110
rgillies
jdc
bakerfall
DaleCooper
White Man In Hammersmith
acousticbandit
thomas94
Hanswurst
saltandburn1967
Erik Drost
IFeelBlue
songs like a comfort
bringiton_ty
Fic21
azlisa
Breanne
ghosttocoast
bobbyjames
Zapuda
Blueatnight22
Prisoner
03aarm
A_Regular
StitchesOnTheRadio
thecosmickid
madsmom
kirstyt
crutchfield
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Kosburn59
Jack
Jeff
LuceroDiehard
Velocity
miked331
ifieverstray
SirBrad
JJW319
fullcollapse
RobertODonnell
rumham
mercyandaminute
nebraska
marcsnitz
Don Carlo
jeffrey2
ral
riversedge
Labhras
enola
JasonTateAPnet
DavyGrolton
El Jefe
brucesboots
AmSlang59
A lazy old tomcat
TheEmptyBones
Harbortown
heartlikeatomb
jonnyz83
nico0493
Klown
Shrewsbury_Stars
big blue
Tom1911
Bea
Pridevsprose
Red_Heels
EveryLittleSecret
steady now steady now
CasanovaBaby90
holdonnow
gaslightfan89
Casey
Jay
The Angry Johnny Revue
'49mercury
Forum Owner
theBasemen
AngryJohnnyN1930
TGAFAN25
YouCanCallMeSally
Holland
bringiton
Camus
vamike
ksupilot
stephendgaf
Jerseyrain
NeverTrustAJunkie
jzancan
DannySmith
simo
JimmyB
J_Bizness
njguy99
TGAforLIFE
Steve70s
luckysparks
Christophe
randomhero78
HorribleCrowe
loazis
Van Der Twix
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Debonair
eagles1139
plugga
steph
114 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
GUYS GUYS GUYS

i just got the new Rolling Stone with the Spring Music Preview in it and there is a sidebar that says
ALSO RELEASED

The Gaslight Anthem
Handwritten
JUNE

yay!

O boy, o boy, o boy.

let's get drunk and party and play all our Gaslight records in anticipation! cheers drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:58 pm

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
GUYS GUYS GUYS

i just got the new Rolling Stone with the Spring Music Preview in it and there is a sidebar that says
ALSO RELEASED

The Gaslight Anthem
Handwritten
JUNE

yay!

O boy, o boy, o boy.

let's get drunk and party and play all our Gaslight records in anticipation! cheers drunken

Yeeeeeeeee! I am so down for that!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:01 pm

GOD YESSSS BRING ON THE LONDON SHOWWWWW
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:15 pm

AHHHHH OK trying not to freak out too soon...is there any way that could be wrong?

Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
AHHHHH OK trying not to freak out too soon...is there any way that could be wrong?

Idk, maybe they are guessing from the June preview show? Or they got confused, because of the preview show, about the release?

Or even as simple as, one of, the guys said ( off the record ) the expected release date. Before the label gave the OK. And the label decides a different one.

All Possible explenations, i guess.

but either way, so far, its a good unofficial lead about the release time frame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:38 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
GUYS GUYS GUYS

ALSO RELEASED

The Gaslight Anthem
Handwritten
JUNE

yay!

O boy, o boy, o boy.

Yeeeeeeeee! I am so down for that!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 pm

steph wrote:
GUYS GUYS GUYS

ALSO RELEASED

The Gaslight Anthem
Handwritten
JUNE

yay!

JUNE!!!!! cheers I am choosing to ignore all of the talk of this possibly not being right (Andrew Frying Pan Laurence Frying Pan ) and instead be optimistic for once in my life. JUNE!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:44 pm

it really seems like the guys are really gearing up for some great stuff, it's exciting. with the tumblr and updates and shows and everything, i'm pumped!!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:45 pm

someone w/ twitter should tweet brian/the band and inquire about a June release date and the fact that it's being reported in RS!
Back to top Go down
Van Der Twix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Van Der Twix

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:35 am

Yeaah! Do you think they could have some of the new record in preview at the beginning of the european tour? Or is it impossible? I'm going to their show in Paris on may 29th, it's like June, no? Razz
Anyway, so stocked on this!
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:43 am

I think it would be pretty awesome if one of us were an awesome multi-billionaire and decided to buy us all plane tickets to meet up somewhere and get drunk and listen to Gaslight and talk about stuff and pick on Jimmy and stuff.

That would be cool I think.

edit: The on-topic aspect of this comment is that it should happen on release day of Handwritten.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:50 am

loazis wrote:
I think it would be pretty awesome if one of us were an awesome multi-billionaire and decided to buy us all plane tickets to meet up somewhere and get drunk and listen to Gaslight and talk about stuff and pick on Jimmy and stuff.

edit: The on-topic aspect of this comment is that it should happen on release day of Handwritten.

HAHHAAH i am gonna sound like such a nerd here, but i heard about the appx. $363 million dollar lottery in my state, earlier today, and i thought, I WOULD BUY EVERYONE HERE A TICKET TO A BUNCH OF SHOWS AND WE WOULD PARTY.

and then, of course, i would hire a financial advisor Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:39 am

steph wrote:
loazis wrote:

HAHHAAH i am gonna sound like such a nerd here, but i heard about the appx. $363 million dollar lottery in my state, earlier today, and i thought, I WOULD BUY EVERYONE HERE A TICKET TO A BUNCH OF SHOWS AND WE WOULD PARTY.

MAKE IT HAPPEN. I bet Jimmy would miss his flight, or fall off the plane or something. Or get run over on the runway.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 am

He'd fall in love with a stewardess on the way over and feel neglected and depressed when she doesn't respond to his passionate plea for love.

But yes, awesome plan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:47 am

steph wrote:
loazis wrote:

You would also invite me? haha
Back to top Go down
randomhero78
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
randomhero78

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:20 am

Wow... I have not been on here in so long. Been too long! Missed so much stuff.

Just been reading everyone's thoughts on "handwritten" and getting pumped over it! I keep finding myself listening and re-listening to Biloxi Parish and it's just getting me crazy, super excited! I hope it comes out in June, that'd be awesome! Or yanno.. they could release it tomorrow.. I wouldn't complain Razz

I already know this albums going to be stuck on repeat for my entire summer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
randomhero78
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
randomhero78

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:24 am

steph wrote:
loazis wrote:

I think that would be the best party EVER!!! High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:28 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
loazis wrote:

MAKE IT HAPPEN. I bet Jimmy would miss his flight, or fall off the plane or something. Or get run over on the runway.

That would be the best party ever! Steph, you have to win the lottery. You just have to. That would be the best way to kick off the Handwritten tour. Razz

Sarah, why do you make me laugh so much at Jimmy's expense? I can't stop laughing! SO FUNNY!Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:17 pm

I haven't checked this thread in two whole days and now I come back and they haven't announced anything! Outrageous. Hopefully the beginning of April will bring news. It's close. I can almost taste it.
Back to top Go down
luckysparks
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
luckysparks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:05 pm

In the new issue of Uncut magazine, there's a short gaslight article (which I can type up once I get home) but just nderneath it is stated that 'Handwritten will be released by Mercury in June.' Obviously not band confirmed or anything but thought it was preeeetty interesting!!!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:46 pm

I'll take it as true, rolling stone says june too! HAPPY
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 pm

I did try and say I thought IMHO the album would be out before the London show.
Back to top Go down
luckysparks
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
luckysparks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:16 pm

Oops, sorry typed that on my phone, didn't go back to see that it had already been posted about in Rolling Stone! But if that's two quite reliable magazines, it's looking good Smile Can't WAIT for Koko, secretly hoping it's a release day show.

Steve- Good shout! I hope it is!
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:27 pm

Can you post the Uncut piece?
Back to top Go down
luckysparks
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
luckysparks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:37 pm

Yep, I have no idea how to upload a pic (but it's just one they've poached off an instagram account anyway) but I can definitely type it up. I'll go grab it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next