DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THC record store day release

Go down 
+27
oh_megan
steffuhnee
bringiton
steph
Van Der Twix
jerzshore732
HorribleCrowe
riversedge
njguy99
Kosburn59
EveryLittleSecret
tyoac
stephendgaf
TGATHC
Gaslight23
steady now steady now
Jerseyrain
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Camus
JimmyB
Klown
TGAforLIFE
J.B.R.
19thirty
Shrewsbury_Stars
Debonair
brucesboots
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

THC record store day release - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Impressive haul! Congrats.

and some Misfits, always good!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:43 pm

That's quite the collection! It's almost not worth me taking a photo because I picked up so little.
Back to top Go down
Van Der Twix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Van Der Twix

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Not a rsd release but I found two ladykiller 7" this morning ! I did not expect seeing THC in France actually so that was pretty rad ! Bought them two, one was a suprise gift for my dad !(He's the one who put me into TGA !)

Bought a Misfits LP and an Actic Monkeys 7" too. I was looking for the Crosses's 7" but no way to find it in Paris, it sucks. And people already selling this 7" on ebay for like 70$... U mad ? It pisses me off !
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Van, I feel like its too much.... I bought a TON of stuff (obviously) but I won't sell any of them.... I didn't get THC but I've been listening to all my records all day..... Fuck those people they don't care.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:02 pm

jerzshore732 wrote:
THC record store day release - Page 4 2107264290087240262S425x425Q85

My RSD Haul.......

Nice pickup! I knew I should have headed further south for Dave Hause. (I went to Scotti's in Summit and Vintage Vinyl in Fords...)
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Seriously, I know I've said this before...if anyone finds a spare Dave Hause...

well ya know Smile
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:07 pm

NJGUy, totally cool people at Holdfast too.... no bullshit like I've seen at some of the places for RSD.....not to rub it in but i'm listening to it now... so good.....

Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:16 pm

I just got a THC red vinyl from a friend....

FUCKKKK!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm

congrats but I hate you too...... just saying...... thats one i couldn't find!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Was only from the one store in LA...I'm over the moon, not afraid to admit that!
Back to top Go down
Van Der Twix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Van Der Twix

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Shopradiocast also sell another 7" from Dave called Heavy Hearts and limited to 700. You can preorder it there
http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Dave-Hause-%252d-Heavy-Heart-7%22.html

Smile

jerzshore732 wrote:
Van, I feel like its too much.... I bought a TON of stuff (obviously) but I won't sell any of them.... I didn't get THC but I've been listening to all my records all day..... Fuck those people they don't care.

Yeah ! I won't either ! I definitely coud trade a record like the arctic monkeys 7" for something like the Crosses 7" but I would not sell it !

Klown wrote:
I just got a THC red vinyl from a friend....

FUCKKKK!!!! Very Happy

RAD ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Van Der Twix wrote:
Shopradiocast also sell another 7" from Dave called Heavy Hearts and limited to 700. You can preorder it there
http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Dave-Hause-%252d-Heavy-Heart-7%22.html

Smile

I only need to find 1 more of the sellers for his set of 5 vinyl for his 7" series Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:58 pm

I'll trade the hell outta this stuff but won't try to turn a profit.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:40 pm

jerzshore732 wrote:
FYI- don't expect your shopradiocast stuff to arrive in a timely manner, I'm still waiting on a Explosion record that was released in February........

Wow, that's a long time! With the cheapest shipping option, I have gotten records from them in 2-3 weeks. This time I spent a few bucks more and picked Priority Mail. I'm impatient! Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the red, all ready saw one on eBay sky rocketing in price - so unfair Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 am

Debonair wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a copy of the red, all ready saw one on eBay sky rocketing in price - so unfair Sad

The only one I've seen is on eBay for $99.99. Woooow....

I'll let you know if I see a better deal.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 am

jerzshore732 wrote:
NJGUy, totally cool people at Holdfast too.... no bullshit like I've seen at some of the places for RSD.....not to rub it in but i'm listening to it now... so good.....

Bastard! Smile

I was debating heading down to Holdfast or to Jack's in Red Bank but didn't. Now I'm kicking myself.

Wanna go back on Sunday and see if they have any more Dave Hause's in stock and ship to all of us? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:55 am

njguy99 wrote:
jerzshore732 wrote:

Bastard! Smile

I was debating heading down to Holdfast or to Jack's in Red Bank but didn't. Now I'm kicking myself.

Wanna go back on Sunday and see if they have any more Dave Hause's in stock and ship to all of us? Rolling Eyes

dont get why the Dave Hause has been so hard to get, went to 2 RSD shops in the UK , neither had it, going to Head records this morning see what they have left, as there are some on ebay already , must have just been a couple of shops had it.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:25 am

I dreamt I was on a mission to find Dave Hause vinyl last night.

Silly Record Store Day, this is what you've done to me!

(it was out of stock in my dream as well)
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:37 am

Klown,

can i just say that

your taste in humor = my taste in men Razz
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:59 am

There's a reply for that...but I don't think in public on the internets is the place for it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:00 am

Klown wrote:
There's a reply for that...but I don't think in public on the internets is the place for it. Laughing

Razz i like the way you think! where has your better half been, anyways?!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 am

steph wrote:
Klown wrote:

Razz i like the way you think! where has your better half been, anyways?!

She has the shit laptop, muahahaha etc. It takes about 5 weeks to boot up (ok, maybe not 5 weeks, but you catch the drift) I'll have to fix it for her today, see if she can get back online Smile
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:04 am

aww that sucks. be a good guy and fix it for her Razz

i'm sure i'm stupid and just don't remember, but what are you guys' names again?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 am

I shall make it my mission today. I also have to sort out Game of Thrones season 2 for her, so she can watch it. *makes mental notes*

I'm Gordon, she's Sandra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THC record store day release
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next