DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]

Go down 
+24
The Angry Johnny Revue
CluckyB
steady now steady now
J.B.R.
Harbortown
colmillionaire
TGAFAN25
CasanovaBaby90
Steve70s
ThisMachineKillsFascists
ral
Debonair
IrishNameAndAnInjury
PFREEZY
Camus
IKeeptheDiner
Bea
Holland
HorribleCrowe
JimmyB
simo
plugga
Gaslight23
LuceroDiehard
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:40 pm

ThisMachineKillsFascists wrote:
plugga wrote:
if it's not hyde park with the boss or Europe I WILL CRY.

Playing Hyde Park with Springsteen sounds reasonable. But why on earth would the play there with Europe?

well okay this was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:43 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:
ral wrote:
Camus wrote:
No Europe! Mad You guys got the Revival Tour last fall. This show NEEDS to be in the U.S.! Preferably on the East Coast, on a Saturday I don't have to work so I can go. That's not asking too much, is it? Razz

Yeah, but you got Gaslight just before Christmas. They haven't been here since end of 2010 D:

They played both the UK and Europe last year after the big UK tour in 2010. Since the last US tour in 2010, they've played three shows in the states.

Also, they might get added to a festival that Bruce is playing but they won't be opening for him at some random show. Bruce hasn't had openers in a while.

They only played festivals, that doesn't really count.

Oh it counts, Mike! If they were there at all, it counts! Razz

Ssh you. You're not helping my case Razz

No, you shh! I haven't seen Gaslight in concert yet! Fingers crossed that I'll be able to catch a show during their next AMERICAN TOUR! Razz

You just need to negotiate and get yourself some time off. You're totally missing out, sucks to be you Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:49 pm

it was metallica, DUH.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:50 pm

But we still don't know where? I would still hope it's UK if it's something Metallica are sorting out, they love it over here.

Last edited by Camus on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Well it is Metalica...Ugh where is the face palm icon?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:52 pm

JimmyB wrote:

What's wrong with Metallica?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

What's wrong with Metallica?
I am not a fan of their style.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:53 pm

TGA Facebook:

At 2pm EST, Metallica will be appearing on Livestream to announce an upcoming concert event which they are curating and asked us to be a part of. We are really excited to play this. Watch the announcement here:

http://www.livestream.com/metallica
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Well that's just weird. Okay, then.
Back to top Go down
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender
CasanovaBaby90

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Metallica? Definitely not my cup of tea.

Can't wait for the new record tour even more now.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:54 pm

what the...
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:55 pm

From Lucero's facebook

Lucero
Watch this live stream with Metallica starting at 11amPST/2pmEST that might include a lil' bit of Lucero news.
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:55 pm

I don't mind Metallica. Just have to wait and see what kind of event it is.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

Lol, Big Show? Huge Announcement?

I mean, maybe it'll be cool, but certainly got a lot of hopes up....

Hoping this actually is cooler than it appears on first glance...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:
ral wrote:
Camus wrote:
No Europe! Mad You guys got the Revival Tour last fall. This show NEEDS to be in the U.S.! Preferably on the East Coast, on a Saturday I don't have to work so I can go. That's not asking too much, is it? Razz

Yeah, but you got Gaslight just before Christmas. They haven't been here since end of 2010 D:

They played both the UK and Europe last year after the big UK tour in 2010. Since the last US tour in 2010, they've played three shows in the states.

Also, they might get added to a festival that Bruce is playing but they won't be opening for him at some random show. Bruce hasn't had openers in a while.

They only played festivals, that doesn't really count.

Oh it counts, Mike! If they were there at all, it counts! Razz

Ssh you. You're not helping my case Razz

No, you shh! I haven't seen Gaslight in concert yet! Fingers crossed that I'll be able to catch a show during their next AMERICAN TOUR! Razz

You just need to negotiate and get yourself some time off. You're totally missing out, sucks to be you Razz lol!

Yes, sometimes it sucks to be me. I'm going to crawl into a hole and cry now.Crying or Very sad

Seriously though, I don't get vacation time and if I take a day off, I end up losing a couple of hundred dollars in my paycheck. It's weird, but I'm paid a standard salary if the week is normal, but if I call in sick or take a day off (like maybe one or two days a year), I get paid hourly for the time I worked that week instead. Normally it's to my advantage, but not if I take a day off. So anyway, I rarely ask for time off because I can't afford it, and someone has to raise the kids, and that someone is me (their parents work A LOT). Hmm...how young is too young for a rock concert? Razz
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:57 pm

a friend of mine just told me it's going to be a 2 day festival in NJ/NY. I'll wait for a tour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:58 pm

So I'm not the only one who's not the least bit excited about this, right? I mean, it's cool that Gaslight's gonna play another show, and maybe play some new songs, but Metallica. Pssshhh.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:59 pm

I don't mind metallica tbh but OF COURSE it's going to be in the us so yeah. no.
I'LL WAIT ;_;

Last edited by plugga on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:03 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
So I'm not the only one who's not the least bit excited about this, right? I mean, it's cool that Gaslight's gonna play another show, and maybe play some new songs, but Metallica. Pssshhh.

I feel the same way!
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Looks like: June 23 & 24 in Atlantic City, N.J.
Back to top Go down
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender
CasanovaBaby90

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:07 pm

The live stream isn't even working. Lame!
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:10 pm

tickets on sale Feb 11 @ 10 AM EST

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2012/02/orion_music_mor.html

Orion Music & More = Metallica Festival in Atlantic City (initial lineup announced)

Orion Music

The rumored two-day NJ Metallica festival is true, and it's happening on June 23 & 24, 2012 in Atlantic City, NJ

22+ artists will play with Metallica headlining both nights with special setlists. Metallica will play the Black Album in its entirety on one of the nights for the first time ever on US soil.

Other bands are:

Arctic Monkeys • Avenged Sevenfold
Modest Mouse • The Gaslight Anthem
Cage The Elephant • Fucked Up • Best Coast
Hot Snakes • Titus Andronicus
Gary Clark Jr. • Lucero • Roky Erickson
The Black Angels • The Sword
A Place to Bury Strangers • Liturgy
+ more TBA
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Live stream isn't working for me either.

If Lou Reed shows up this will be a disaster....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Am I the only Metallica fan here?
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:17 pm

HOLY SHIT THE LINEUP IS NUTS. I'll leave before Metallica! Hopefully it doesn't cost a small fortune to attend
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next