DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"

Go down 
+6
steph
Harbortown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Debonair
plugga
Miles
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Miles

Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Well that's not entirely true. I'm actually a bit south of Oskarshamn, in the city of Kalmar where I live since 2 years back. But Oskarshamn is still my home and I still count myself as an "Oskarshamner".

Since I've got no earlier experience from hanging around in forums I thought I'd introduce myself before I get lost in here. I understand most of you guys know my fellow Oskarshamner Harbortown. Well, he mentioned me in some thread. I'm Emil - the guy who introduced John to the Gaslight Anthem (and Bad Religion as well) and the guy who stood beside him during his first Gaslight gig. John's also the drummer of our teenage punk rock band and the future singer/guitarist of our upcoming super duper band. So at least I've got someone to help me through the menus and archives of this forum.

Been a Gaslight fan since Sink or Swim, and they're still number one for me.

So yeah... I study history and religion at the Linnaeus University, and when I'm not not writing papers I'm writing music. That's about all you need to know.

See you around!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:10 pm

welcome miles!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Welcome, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 pm

welcome, you have a long time till you catch up to Johns post count Razz .
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Debonair wrote:
welcome, you have a long time till you catch up to Johns post count Razz .

Welcome Miles, and yes, John's impressive posts are something we all strive to catch up to, haha!
Hope you enjoy being part of the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:11 am

Welcome, my friend.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:23 am

meh, oskarshamn, who gives an f.

just kidding if you're the same Emil from his photos, you're very cute. welcome!

also Sink or Swim already i love you
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:37 am

ghaaat, I don' think I ever postrd pictures oe Emil, hey maybe i did, ufck i dont evne know I think I am really too drunk to be posting here. damrn it
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 am

Välkommen!
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:58 am

Yo
Back to top Go down
Miles
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 am

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the welcoming.

And steph, if you're referring to the pictures of Johns food thread you're right, that's me with the black beanie!
And I don't think I ever have a chance with Johns post numbers, he's here even when he's drunk! Always that MacBook in his lap.

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 am

Harbortown wrote:
ghaaat, I don' think I ever postrd pictures oe Emil, hey maybe i did, ufck i dont evne know I think I am really too drunk to be posting here. damrn it

Did you get lost on your way to the drunk thread, little brother? Nice typos! Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Did you get lost on your way to the drunk thread, little brother? Nice typos! Razz Wink
hahaha ;d
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Oh jeeze.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Oh jeeze.

Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Disgusted-Lucille-Eyeroll-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9465744-256-141
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Greatest show ever! One of them at least.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:00 am

Miles wrote:
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the welcoming.

And steph, if you're referring to the pictures of Johns food thread you're right, that's me with the black beanie!
And I don't think I ever have a chance with Johns post numbers, he's here even when he's drunk! Always that MacBook in his lap.

haha...yes that's what i was referring to Cool
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:00 am

Harbortown wrote:

ohh man i'm just glad to know i'm not the only drunk poster drunken
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Welcome to the forum bro! A fellow, religion major, yeah? Awesome! Glad to know I'm not the only one on here.
And Steph likes to post when she's drunk, huh? Well that might explain all the frying pans. Must be an abusive drunk...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Suspect most of the time i'm sober. i just enjoy the frying pan! it was initially started because of JimmyB, but you seem like you're trying hard to get smacked, too. Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Laughing yeah...what can I say, I'm a glutton for punnishment.

anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"   Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from "the frozen steppes of Oskarshamn, Sweden"
Page 1 of 1