DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Sweden!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarstrom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Greetings from Sweden! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Hey guys!

Joining you out of Stockholm, Sweden. Soon to be 27 years of age, and have been a fan since 2008.

Music has been a passion of mine since I was a little kid, and Gaslight Anthem have become one of my absolut favorite bands ever since I first saw them live. I also enjoy a lot of hockey (LET'S GO DUCKS!), travelling and being with friends and family. Try to go to the US as often as I can, usually once per year (for gigs and hockey obviously Razz ).

Other favorite bands include Pennywise, The Lawrence Arms, A Wilhelm Scream, No Use For A Name (RIP Tony), Bouncing Souls! First gig I ever went to was The Offspring at age 13, and the last one I attended was Alkaline Trio a couple of months ago.

Super excited for the new album! The song 'Get Hurt' has been on repeat for the last few days and can't wait to hear the entire album once it drops.

Thanks for reading!

See you around,

/Andreas
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Welcome to the forum Andreas!  wave 
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:06 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi and welcome to DSS, Andreas! Make yourself at home Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Sweden!
Page 1 of 1